After reading this documentation, please go to the Quick Upgrade Guide for the details about upgrading your i2b2 software. If you are installing from scratch, refer instead to the Quick Install Guide (and optionally the full i2b2 Installation Guide).
Table of Contents
i2b2 Release 1.7.12
Release Date: December, 2019
|Table of Contents|
Highlight of Features
- Easier Install
- Pre-built War file for easier distributions of the application
- Properties files are moved from static files to a table in the database
- Authentication protocol support for OKTA and NTLM v2.
- Database scripts to generate Totalnum counts for Ontology Terms for POSTGRESQL, ORACLE and SQL SERVER databases
- REDCap data import into i2b2, with ontology creation from REDCap forms
- Documentation updates for Apache Webserver timeout settings for previous queries run.