Message-ID: <1794681965.8262.1711665980826.JavaMail.confluence@ip-172-30-4-17.ec2.internal> Subject: Exported From Confluence MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="----=_Part_8261_1114009888.1711665980823" ------=_Part_8261_1114009888.1711665980823 Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Location: file:///C:/exported.html 1.6.07 Known Issues

1.6.07 Known Issues

Kno= wn Issues for i2b2 Version 1.6.07

=20

This document outlines issues that are known to be a problem when instal= ling or running version 1.6.07 of the i2b2 client and server.

=20

Third Party Software=20

No known issues with third party software.

=20

i2b2 Web Client

=20

Query: Using old "deleted" previous queries = will cause web client to crash

=20

The client will hang / crash when you drag a previous query from the wor= kplace to the Query Name in the Query Tool view if the previous qu= ery no longer exists (deleted from the database).
We are currently = working on the resolution for this issue.

=20

Work= place: Can't add modifiers to workplace

=20

Currently you can not drag a modifier from Navigate or Find Terms views.= You will receive an error message saying it is not supported.
We a= re currently working on the resolution for this issue.

=20

i2b2 Workbench

=20

XML messages with CDATA section do not display in readable for= mat

=20

Although the message itself is correct, the format of the message when d= isplayed in the xml message viewer is not in a format that is easy for user= s to read. This is only an issue when the CDATA section is included in the = xml message being sent from the i2b2 Workbench.
We are currently wo= rking on the resolution for this issue.

=20

Query: Text in Set Modifier Value window references LAB tests=20

The text in the Set Modifier Value window refers to LAB tests instead of= modifiers. The constraints are for modifiers and do work correctly. The pr= oblem is simply a labeling issue.
We are currently working on the r= esolution for this issue.

=20 =20

=20

Timeline: Wrong format displays for enum modifier value co= nstraints

=20

The enum value instead of the name is displaying in the set modifier val= ue window and column in the create model for timeline tab. For instance, fo= r the modifier of Medication Frequency, the value of 'BID' is displaying in= stead of 'Twice per day'.
We are currently working on the resolutio= n for this issue.

=20 =20

= =20

Project Management

= =20

Not able to add a project specific cell in the Admin tool

=20

In the Admin tool, users are not able to add a cell that is specific to = a project.
We are currently working on the resolution for this issu= e.

=20

Missing warning about changes not saved when navigate away = from page

=20

A warning does not appear when a user navigates away from a page in whic= h changes have not been saved. As a result the user will loose anything tha= t may have been entered.
We are currently working on the resolution= for this issue.

=20

Server

=20

The CRC will try to run a query with an old "= deleted" query added to the panel

=20

The CRC will continue to queue a query that uses a previous query that h= as been deleted. This only occurs if the previous query is added to a panel= .
We are currently working on the resolution for this issue. <= br class=3D"atl-forced-newline">

=20

Licensing

=20

The i2b2 source code is licensed under the i2b2 Software License 2.1. Th= is includes but is not limited to all code in the edu.harvard.i2b2.* packag= e namespace.

=20

Trademarks

=20

Microsoft, Windows, Windows XP, Windows Server, and Windows Vista are ei= ther registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the Un= ited States and/or other countries.
Mac OS is a registered trademark of= Apple, Inc.
Eclipse Europa is a registered trademark of the Eclipse Fo= undation, Inc.
All other trademarks are the property of their respectiv= e owners.

------=_Part_8261_1114009888.1711665980823--