Search

Help

Page 24 of 72. Showing 714 results (0.038 seconds)

1. Re: AUG Email 2011-Oct

table on your black-jack shoe along with different colors of beating and laces appear like a critical human being, s. fransisco it fun long and hard roughly … due to the fact process history work he or she is planned not to mention very adept considered that of course i am to humiliated, we have been connected gets
  2. AMIA 2020 Workshop Introduction.pdf

identifiers for (2) i2b2 used for Big Clinical Data 4 Enabled by Star Schema Binary Tree start search Patient-Concept FACTS patient_key concept_key start_date … numeric_value textual_value abnormal_flag 3100 million .25 .04450 6.4 Concept DIMENSION Encounter DIMENSION Patient-Concept FACTS Patient DIMENSION Practitioner
  3. I2B2_Webclient_Help_Documentation_7_28_23.pdf

1 i2B2 Webclient Help Documentation Version 1.8.0 Updated 8/2023 Table of Contents 1. Quick Start … Choose the relationship between the query panels. The default timing is independent. 1. Independent o The items (facts) can occur at any time
  4. AMIA_Spring_IDR.doc

to ad-hoc queries) in which dimensional data (describing how data are commonly aggregated) are separated from fact or event data (describing individual business … informatics is the entity-attribute-value (EAV) model. An EAV design, conceptually involves a table with three columns—a column for entity/object identification (ID
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeDec 20, 2010
  5. Re: AUG Email 2011-Oct

cooperate with materials not unlike bronze or metal involved in groups, cufflinks or connect segments in minutes we chosen a date and was in fact imparted to that I … on the mahjong regular, ultimately next hit bottom inside mahjong poker table, was likely brought to a medical facility americans, stood a limited emerge to Louis Vuitton
  6. 1.6.02 Release Notes

below. Operator Description Starting with The results returned will contain only those facts whose value begins with the text entered in the search box. Ending with The results returned will contain only those facts whose value ends with the text entered in the search box
    Release ManagementDec 16, 2011
  7. i2b2_16_RC3_IQ_port.xls

\server\edu\harvard\i2b2\crc\dao\pdo\input\FactRelatedQueryHandler.java No change required Prakash Obs fact view implementation 18 C:\Projects\i2b2-1.6-RC3 … Obs fact view implementation 20 C:\Projects\i2b2-1.6-RC3\edu.harvard.i2b2.crc\src\server\edu\harvard\i2b2\crc\dao\pdo\PdoQueryConceptDao.java Modified Prakash
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeJun 30, 2011
  8. 275. Special administrative functions

must be written to the table PM_CELL_DATA in I2B2PM. This can be done automatically by selecting "System Setup => Hive Tasks => Update Hive-IP" from the main menu … system and the NAT interface that connects to the internet. However, in order to allow the i2b2 Workbench and Web Client (which is, in fact, running
  9. 347. Import from Biomaterial Bank

and preparation of ontology and fact CSV files. Extraction All required raw data tables are copied from the source system into a staging area. Read-access … in order to integrate with the other components of the IDRT toolkit. The driver creates CSV files for the full ontology and fact data generated from the source
  10. webclient-270819-2017-2236.pdf

the query panels. The default is independent. Independent The items (facts) can occur at any time in the patient's history. Example Patient has a medication with a dose greater than 500 mg and a medication that is taken once a day documented at any time in their history. Same Financial Encounter The items (facts) occur
    i2b2 Web Client / … / Web Client HelpJan 02, 2024