Search

Help

Page 18 of 72. Showing 714 results (0.032 seconds)

1. PM_PROJECT_USER_PARAMS Table

User parameters that are specific to the project. PM_PROJECT_USER_PARAMS     PK ID int   PROJECT_ID varchar(50)   PARAM_NAME_CD varchar(50)   VALUE varchar(255)   DATATYPE_CD varchar(50)
    Server (Cells) DesignSep 04, 2018
  2. Ontology Table

Column Name Data Type (Oracle) Data Type (SQL) C_HLEVEL INT INT C_FULLNAME VARCHAR2(1500) VARCHAR(700) C_NAME VARCHAR2(2000) VARCHAR(2000) C_SYNONYM_CD CHAR(1) CHAR(1) C_VISUALATTRIBUTES CHAR(3) CHAR(3) C_TOTALNUM IN
  3. Definition of Fields in the Ontology Table

4. Metadata Tables

Overview of Metadata Installation The metadata tables are part of the Ontology (ONT) Cell. The following outlines the steps that will be taken during this stage of the installation. Step 1:   Change your working directory Step 2:   Set the database properties for the metadata tables  Step 3:   Create the metadata
    OMOPApr 04, 2017
  5. Workdata Tables

Overview of Workdata Installation The workdata tables are part of the Workplace (WORK) Cell. The following outlines the steps that will be taken during this stage of the installation. Step 1:   Change your working directory Step 2:   Set the database properties for the workdata tables  Step 3:   Create
    OMOPApr 04, 2017
  6. Update DB Lookup Tables

Update Database Lookup tables Each i2b2 cell has a DB_LOOKUP table that is part of the i2b2 hive. An i2b2 cell looks to its corresponding DB_LOOKUP table to find the database or schema for a particular project. These tables were created when you installed the hivedata tables as part of the i2b2 classic installation
    OMOPApr 05, 2017
  7. Crcdata Tables

Overview of CRC Data Installation The crcdata tables are part of the Data Repository (CRC) Cell. The following outlines the steps that will be taken during … Repository (CRC) tables, indexes and sequences Step 4:   Create the stored procedures Step 5:   Load sample data into the tables Step 6:   Create the OMOP views    
    OMOPApr 04, 2017
  8. 725. Partitioning of the i2b2 ontology tables

Background In most projects, the i2b2 ontology resides in a default database table called I2B2. If you have a large ontology, maybe consisting of concepts from different sources, it might be a good idea to split the ontology into multiple tables. That will simplify maintenance as you need to update only the table
  9. 3.8 PM Tables

Overview of PM Data Installation Process The Pmdata tables are part of the Project Management (PM) Cell. The following outlines the steps that will be taken … :   Create the Pmdata tables, indexes and sequences Step 4:   Create the triggers for the PM tables Step 5:   Load sample data into the tables
  10. 10.8 Update Path in CRC Tables

You only need to update the QT_BREAKDOWN_PATH table if you loaded your own metadata during the Data Installation process. If you loaded the data … in the VALUE column of the QT_BREAKDOWN_PATH table to point to the metadata key (TABLE_CD\FULLNAME) for your analysis breakdowns. Update the path