Search

Help

Page 15 of 72. Showing 714 results (0.108 seconds)

1. TABLE_ACCESS Table

" tables within the Persistent Storage Location (PSL). Each workplace table within the PSL is represented by a single row in this table. The primary identifier of each workplace table in the WORKPLACE_ACCESS table is in the _C_TABLE_CD_ column. All messages that need to point to a specific workplace table will use
  2. AUG Email 2012-Jan

mailto:members@i2b2aug.org Subject:RE: i2b2 - v1.6.02 - observation fact primary key - financial encounters - Provider_Id/Patient_Num Hi, 1) ... you saying … Beninato; i2b2 AUG Members mailto:members@i2b2aug.org Subject: RE: i2b2 - v1.6.02 - observation fact primary key - financial encounters - Provider_Id/Patient_Num
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupMar 29, 2012
  3. PM_ROLE_REQUIREMENT Table

In order to assign the permissions to edit the PM tables, entries are made into the PM_ROLE_REQUIREMENT table as shown below. There is a column to record "read" and a column to record "write" permissions. The MANAGER permission is only allowed in tables that have a PROJECT_ID or a PROJECT_PATH. Each table
    Server (Cells) DesignSep 04, 2018
  4. PM_CODE_LOOKUP Table

Any of the "CD" columns have descriptions available in the _PM_CODE_LOOKUP table. This table is available for client applications to obtain the list of codes that may be entered by the user for the column of a specific table. The NAME_CHAR has the descriptive name of the code. The LOOKUP_KEYS_CHAR is a string
  5. VISIT_DIMENSION Table

The VISIT_DIMENSION table represents sessions where observations were made. Each row represents one session (also called a visit, event or encounter … and whether the patient was an inpatient or an outpatient at the time of the visit. Starting from version 1.6, this table will support custom columns apart from
    Server (Cells) DesignJul 15, 2020
  6. PM_HIVE_PARAMS Table

The PM_HIVE_PARAMS table is one of several "_PARAM" tables in the PM cell. These parameters are associated with the various DOMAIN_IDs from the PM_HIVE_DATA table. This table allows users to specify name-value pairs associated with various PM_HIVE_DATA configurations. These parameters are not specific to any
  7. WORK_DB_LOOKUP Table

database or schema for a project is embodied in the following table: WORK_DB_LOOKUP         COLUMN NAME DATA TYPE … '| PK C_OWNER_ID VARCHAR(255) User ID of owner   C_DB_FULLSCHEMA VARCHAR(255) Full schema name of the workplace table
  8. CODE_LOOKUP Table

The CODE_LOOKUP table contains coded values for different columns in the CRC. For example, in the VISIT_DIMENSION table there is the LOCATION_CD column that may have different values for different hospital locations that would be stored in the CODE_LOOKUP table. The first few records of the table might look like
  9. PATIENT_DIMENSION Table

Each record in the PATIENT_DIMENSION table represents a patient in the database. The table includes demographic information such as gender, age, race, etc. Most attributes of the patient dimension table are discrete (i.e. Male / Female, Zip code, etc.) The PATIENT_DIMENSION table may have an unlimited number
    Server (Cells) DesignJul 15, 2020
  10. PM_PROJECT_USER_ROLES Table

Users associated to the project and their respective role. Data is specific to the project. The PM_PROJECT_USER_ROLES table will have at least two roles … below. Although the table will only contain the role for the highest level of detail the user can see, other roles to see less detailed data will also