Search

Help

Page 14 of 72. Showing 714 results (0.044 seconds)

1. 1.6.08 Release Notes

. In the visit table of the data repository, there is a listing of visits that are tied to patients and facts in the observation_fact table through … patients who have had a medication with a dose greater than 500 mg and a frequency of once a day entered as a fact in the observation_fact table, where
    Release ManagementSep 26, 2013
  2. 1.6.06 Release Notes

. In the visit table of the data repository, there is a listing of visits that are tied to patients and facts in the observation_fact table through … patients who have had a medication with a dose greater than 500 mg and a frequency of once a day entered as a fact in the observation_fact table, where
    Release ManagementSep 05, 2012
  3. 1.6.07 Release Notes

and facts in the observation_fact table through the encounter_num column. Both the temporal (query) and panel constraints are very similar in that both utilize … entered as a fact in the observation_fact table, where the medication dose and frequency have the same patient_num.  Example 2: Patient has a diagnosis of Acute
    Release ManagementOct 03, 2014
  4. 1.6.05 Release Notes

of visits that are tied to patients and facts in the observation_fact table through the encounter_num column. Both the temporal (query) and panel constraints are very … and a frequency of once a day entered as a fact in the observation_fact table, where the medication dose and frequency have the same patient_num.  Example 2
    Release ManagementJul 24, 2012
  5. Use Case 1_ Replace old facts with new facts

In this case the old set of facts is replaced with a new set of facts for the matching encounter. Example: <observation update_date="2008-05-04T18:13 … > <concept_cd>LCS-I2B2:pulfev1pred</concept_cd> <nval_num>76</nval_num> </observation> The rows in the OBSERVATION_FACT table before the update
    Server (Cells) DesignSep 04, 2018
  6. Glossary

: there are 47 patients who have had a medication with a dose of 500 mg and a frequency of once a day entered as a fact in the observation_fact table, where medication … view. Hidden term In the metadata table, an attribute is set to determine whether or not a term is active, inactive or hidden. If an item is marked as hidden
    i2b2 Web ClientMar 03, 2019
  7. 1.6.09 Release Notes

to patients and facts in the observation_fact table through the encounter_num column. Both the temporal (query) and panel constraints are very similar … of once a day entered as a fact in the observation_fact table, where the medication dose and frequency have the same patient_num.  Example 2: Patient has
    Release ManagementSep 26, 2013
  8. 352. Editing

to a new i2b2 project, the patient facts in the observation_fact table will be enriched by corresponding dates from the source data. IMT editor dates.png Merging … to an i2b2 project by adjusting concept_cds in all i2b2 tables. The Mapping Editor allows for the merging of different concepts from the source ontology
  9. AUG Email 2011-Jan

-etc For each ICD-O code, we record multiple facts in the OB_FACT table. One for the site, one for the morphology, one for behavior. This works well … patients. All the facts are collected in one table, indexed by concept. Concepts may be demographics (age, gender, etc.), diagnoses, labs, medications
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupJan 12, 2012
  10. AUG Email 2011-Dec

, the age is computed from the patient_dim as you see below. In 1.4 this was done by placing a static 'fact' into the obs_fact table. In this case it doesnt matter … else like "USER" too? And/or if I should DELETE other entries for "i2b2" from that table? Below is my i2b2_config_data.js. I changed domain to "i2b2" since
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupJan 12, 2012