Search

Help

Page 13 of 72. Showing 714 results (0.062 seconds)

1. Patient Set Query Use Case Scenarios

, CONCEPT_CD, START_DATE, PROVIDER_ID, and INSTANCE_NUM value in the fact table. | specificity_scale Not implemented panel The panel … query by not using the temp table. As a default it is advisable to set the flag <query_mode> optimize_without_temp_table</query_mode> in the <psmheader>. To speed
  2. NLP cTakes Home

and i2b2 by formatting the output of cTAKES into the i2b2 observation_fact table format (facts, concepts, modifiers, and values) which can then be easily … is commonly stored as a single row in the observation_blob field in the observation_fact table in i2b2.  One of NLP cTAKES' features is its capability to 'read
    NLP cTAKES ProjectJul 24, 2018
  3. AUG Email 2010_Jul-Dec

Phillips wrote: Hi Nick, You would need to create a metadata table that is comprised of SNOMED terms. i.e. the ontology in the Navigate Terms view would be SNOMED terms. In addition, the concept_dimension table would need to be populated with these terms as well. As luck would have it, I am currently working
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupDec 29, 2011
  4. AUG Email 2012-Apr

rows in fact table and the performance is acceptable. We have tuned our database for memory and have made some changes in the query that gets executed when you … a key record from the PM_PROJECT_USER_ROLES table. I see he gave you the same advice to insert a record into that table, though that table may have already had
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupJun 20, 2012
  5. Design_and_Architecture.doc

table format (facts, concepts, modifiers, and values) which can then be easily queried by existing i2b2 interfaces. There will be 2 main components … Document Version:1.0I2b2 Software Release:1.6 Table of Contents  TOC \o "1-4" \h \z \u  HYPERLINK \l "_Toc322434466" Document Management
    NLP cTAKES Project / … / NLP cTakes HomeApr 24, 2012
  6. Ontologies 101

Relationship between i2b2 ontology and concept_dimension table C_fullname in i2b2 ontology is the unique identifier of a concept. Individual patient facts … This is what “drives” the upper-left corner of the i2b2 webclient - it represents the “building blocks” of your i2b2 query. In order to make facts or observations you
    i2b2 Working GroupsMay 27, 2021
  7. AUG Email 2011-Nov

mill rows in fact table and the performance is acceptable. We have tuned our database for memory and have made some changes in the query that gets executed when … Subject: Optional Columns (C_PATH and C_FULLNAME) for Support of External Tools Hi, In 'Ontology_Architecture.pdf', page 25, section '4.2.2 Metadata tables
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupJan 12, 2012
  8. 1.6.04 Release Notes

, there is a listing of visits that are tied to patients and facts in the observation_fact table through the encounter_num column. Both the temporal (query) and panel … than 500 mg and a frequency of once a day entered as a fact in the observation_fact table, where the medication dose and frequency have the same patient_num
    Release ManagementJul 24, 2012
  9. 1.6.03 Release Notes

by visit. In the visit table of the data repository, there is a listing of visits that are tied to patients and facts in the observation_fact table through … : there are 47 patients who have had a medication with a dose greater than 500 mg and a frequency of once a day entered as a fact in the observation_fact table, where
    Release ManagementMar 20, 2012
  10. ABSTRACT-

in the fact and dimension tables. DATA_DEID DEID = De-identified Data The user can see all fields including those that are encrypted. An example of an encrypted field is the blob fields in the fact and dimension tables. DATA_PROT PROT = Protected The user can see all data, including