Search

Help

Page 12 of 72. Showing 714 results (0.082 seconds)

1. 710. Best Practices for Performance Optimization

Summary The simple, generic database schema used by i2b2 has very much contributed to its success, as it simplifies the loading of data and does not require changes to its table structure when new data elements are added. However, with large datasets, the placement of all fact data in a single table can
  2. AUG Email 2011-Apr

to the observation fact table (e.g., concept_code + nval_num) ? By the way, we are using 1.4 I2B2. Thanks for your input dongsheng zhu Department … 96%). Anyone experienced similar situation? have anyone tried to add more indexes to the observation fact table (e.g., concept_code + nval_num) ? By the way
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupJan 12, 2012
  3. AUG Email 2013-Feb

in item a) above. This would result in up to ~35 FACT tables rows for each of the many fields recorded in each row of the image ordering appropriateness data source … ( patient(1) -> specimen ( n )-> facts_about_specimen( n ) ). Also the normal functionalities of i2b2 for querying facts and getting the patient ( patient(1
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupMar 19, 2013
  4. AUG Email 2011-Aug

version there shouldn't be? In the particular when were statistics gathered on the observation fact table? Maybe they are stale? From: Lisa Miao … ] Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 11:34 AM To: Lisa Miao Cc: I2B2 AUG Members Subject: RE: index hint on the observation_fact table Hi, Ughh. I thought
  5. 712. Query Optimization

facts stored in the OBSERVATION_FACT table. If you installation contains fact data in other tables (e.g. PATIENT_DIMENSION) the script will need to be adapted … <= 18 years"). The i2b2 CRC cell (Clinical Research Chart) queries these attributes consecutively from the OBSERVATION_FACT table, using the result sets of each
  6. Demo Data

metadata_genomics.table.create.sql metadata_genomics.table.insert.sql observation_fact.table.insert.sql table_access.table.insert.sql   Example observation_fact table with new fact … To utilize the existing i2b2 LARGESTRING query features to query patients with genomic variants, the genotype data is stored in the observation_fact table
    i2b2 on Genomics DataFeb 21, 2018
  7. AUG Email 2011-Feb

in the query speed. We have reindexed and re-analyzed without much effect on speed. One thing we are looking at is the fact that our observation fact table … and thin client plug ins Thanks for these suggestions. Recreating the table with fewer numbers of larger extents turned out not to be helpful. Our Block
  8. Temporal and Panel Timing Constraints

have had a medication with a dose of 500 mg and a frequency of once a day entered as a fact in the observation_fact table, where medication dose and frequency … a day entered as a fact in the observation_fact table, where the medication dose and frequency have the same encounter_num. Items Instance Will Be the Same
    i2b2 Web ClientMar 03, 2019
  9. AUG Email 2010_Jan-Jun

column, which is able to separate various facts into clusters that allow several modifiers to be attached to the same fact. The modifier table in the ontology cell … the text value or number value columns in the observation fact, in i2b2metadata.i2b2 (the metadata table), info needs to be added information
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupDec 29, 2011
  10. Search Patient and Medication Info

and  AND a frequency of once a day entered as a fact in the observation_fact table Where the medication dose and frequency have the same encounter_num , concept_cd
    i2b2 Web ClientJan 07, 2019