Search

Help

Page 11 of 72. Showing 714 results (0.079 seconds)

1. Synthea Data in i2b2 Home

synthea_to_i2b2_<your dbServertype>.sql to convert synthea data into i2b2 tables (this will truncate your existing fact and dimension tables!) Replace references …  https://github.com/i2b2/i2b2-synthea https://github.com/i2b2/i2b2-synthea) Run create_synthea_table_<your dbServertype>.sql in your project to create the Synthea tables. Import the Synthea
    Synthea data in i2b2Jun 01, 2022
  2. OntoMapper_paper_submission_AMIA_2010_CRI_Summit.pdf

their relationship to the i2b2 fact tables where the mapped data is harvested (Fig. 4). Map rules are textual data that contain an XML encoded mapping rule … model are structures for Metadata, Provenance, and System tables that address high-level administrative and data ownership information requirements
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / Publications PageDec 20, 2010
  3. AUG Email 2012-Dec

. Is there a strong business need to grant access to that table? Depending on what questions people are asking of the data, you could always synthesize new facts to answer … to also shift facts more than 90 years ago which gets messy and possibly computationally intensive as it goes against the fact table. Never to mind the fact
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupMar 19, 2013
  4. C_TABLENAME

The _C_TABLENAME_ is the name of the dimension table that holds the metadata to fact linkings. Typical entries will be CONCEPT_CD, PATIENT_NUM, ENCOUNTER_NUM, or PROVIDER_ID.
    Server (Cells) DesignSep 04, 2018
  5. 1.7.12a Release Notes

RUNTOTALNUM('observation_fact','public')                                       -- (replace 'public' by the schema name for the fact table … -built War file for easier distributions of the application Properties files are moved from static files to a table in the database Authentication protocol
    Release ManagementDec 18, 2020
  6. AUG Email 2011-Mar

. There will be database-dependant and data-structure impacts on performance, many of which have been vetted in the past 3 weeks. At Partners, with a fact table of 1.4 … , with a fact table of 1.4 billion and a dimension table of about 150K concepts in a SQL Server databases, the simple queries take about 1-20 seconds. Thanks, Shawn
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupJan 12, 2012
  7. 1.7.12 Release Notes

RUNTOTALNUM('observation_fact','public')                                       -- (replace 'public' by the schema name for the fact table … to a table in the database Authentication protocol support for OKTA and  NTLM v2.         Database scripts to generate Totalnum counts for Ontology Terms
    Release ManagementFeb 27, 2020
  8. AUG Email 2012-May

suit your needs. In fact, you can have a SHRINE network with just one node, the i2b2 Wizard SHRINE installer is capable of creating this without any additional … the URLs of the SHRINE SVN. Other than that, it would suit your needs. In fact, you can have a SHRINE network with just one node, the i2b2 Wizard SHRINE
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupJun 20, 2012
  9. Weekly Meeting Minutes

the HDD. 7) Mark wants to take the 3M maps (all in 1 self referential table leading to drug terms) and render that as an i2b2 ontology.  Then they can use … ". A self-referential table, antibiotics has subclasses in the same table and it iterates like that with a drug name at the end.  HOM would be great to create
    Health Ontology MapperApr 10, 2012
  10. 710. Best Practices for Performance Optimization

Summary The simple, generic database schema used by i2b2 has very much contributed to its success, as it simplifies the loading of data and does not require changes to its table structure when new data elements are added. However, with large datasets, the placement of all fact data in a single table can