Search

Help

Page 9 of 27. Showing 270 results (0.025 seconds)

1. 723. Concepts vs. Modifiers

Modifiers allow to express that a fact is not a statement about a patient, but about another fact. They supplement the expressibility of CONCEPTs. The usage of modifiers is advices when: Statements are an extension to a repeatable statement (location, cuff size for blood pressure) Modifiers can be reused in many
  2. i2b2_Plugins_1.1_UserManual.docx

. Table 1.1: Available Aggregates Aggregation OptionDescriptionExistence (Yes/No)"Yes', when a patient has at least one fact for the conceptMinimum Value … Date (Most Recent)DATETIME of last instance for the concept(s) for a patientCountNumber of distinct facts for the concept(s) for a patientList of All Values
    Accrual to Clinical Trials / … / User ManualMar 29, 2018
  3. i2b2_Plugins_UserManual.docx

Existence (Yes/No)"Yes', when a patient has at least one fact for the conceptMinimum ValueLowest value for the concept(s) for a patientMaximum ValueHighest value … ) for a patientCountNumber of distinct facts for the concept(s) for a patientList of All ValuesList of ALL values for the concept(s) for a patientMode (Most
    Accrual to Clinical Trials / … / User ManualFeb 08, 2018
  4. RWynden UCSF Ontology Mapper Uniting i2b2 and caGrid.ppt

is based on Concept Table design which is a derivative of fact table design. In concept table design each ‘name’ in the fact table is a hierarchical string
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeDec 20, 2010
  5. OntoMapper Minutes 5 20 08.doc

as it can provide us with proof that the system will in fact work once completed. 4) Maggie is still working on the next version of our Lifecycle paper
  6. OntoMapper Minutes 4 29 08.doc

encodings seem to be best represented as new rows within the main fact table. I2b2 may already have a mechanism of associating a data encoding with other
  7. facts.csv

there for as long as anyone could remember. In fact, it was difficult for anyone to come up with a date they had first appeared. It had seemed they'd always
  8. ex6_facts.csv

there for as long as anyone could remember. In fact, it was difficult for anyone to come up with a date they had first appeared. It had seemed they'd always
  9. Re: AUG Email 2011-Oct

the country's help keep( besides the fact that ),20"000 "of $39,000in a tote is ridiculous earlier this year the style and design museum in london listed … be thinking that this Gucci messenger the white kind of thin in fact it is an amazing writing might expense good due to its decorating or high should you do
  10. Re: AUG Email 2011-Oct

of the fact that she could have dispacted all the brigade which you can track your children all the way down and thus fetch them back home safelyMarketing … issues for the ladies extremely subsequently envious as to her //www.estorelouboutin.combestorelouboutin/b/url their particular fine, in fact, one day