Search

Help

Page 7 of 27. Showing 270 results (0.014 seconds)

1. Mapper_Schema_Design_v1.1 (2).doc

/20081.0Initial versionPrakash Lakshminarayanan07/16/20081.1Incorporated changes pertaining to Map data fact tablePrakash Lakshminarayanan … the source data and also to keep the i2b2 fact table (OBSERVATION_FACT) design intact. Mapper functionality required several design changes on the OBSERVATION_FACT
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeDec 20, 2010
  2. Mapper_Schema_Design_v1.2.doc

Lakshminarayanan07/16/20081.1Incorporated changes pertaining to Map data fact tablePrakash Lakshminarayanan07/24/20081.2Synchronized mapper schema … has been created to segregate the transformed data from the source data and also to keep the i2b2 fact table (OBSERVATION_FACT) design intact. Mapper
  3. Mapper_Schema_Design_v1.3.doc

changes pertaining to Map data fact tablePrakash Lakshminarayanan07/24/20081.2Synchronized mapper schema with latest i2b2 schema changesPrakash … record in OBSERVATION_FACT will be stored here. This table has been created to segregate the transformed data from the source data and also to keep the i2b2 fact
  4. Mapper_Schema_Design_v1.1.doc

/20081.0Initial versionPrakash Lakshminarayanan07/16/20081.1Incorporated changes pertaining to Map data fact tablePrakash Lakshminarayanan … the source data and also to keep the i2b2 fact table (OBSERVATION_FACT) design intact. Mapper functionality required several design changes on the OBSERVATION_FACT
  5. 711. Background

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9186046]. It facilitates the storage of heterogeneous and time-varying biomedical data in a unified and stable data model. In it, a central fact table … . CONCEPT_DIMENSION) and adding the respective data rows to the fact table. No changes to the database schema itself are required. This generic approach and the resulting
  6. OntoMapper Minutes 5 13 08.doc

how our database extensions will interface with the observable fact table design in i2b2? Rob sent out 2 images which explain some
  7. OntoMapper Minutes 6 24 08.doc

will cover: How are we integrated with i2b2 (cell) Where are terminologies stored and mapped Explain our layered approach Explain our two fact table approach
  8. OntoMapper Minutes 5 27 08.doc

at length the concept path, concept code and fact table relationships. Marco and Prakash are very close to closure on the existing i2b2 algorithm but we need
  9. Re: AUG Email 2011-Oct

, Jacobs in interviews with the help of online video method?check video presentation lower(when it comes to who is this fact hunny) she is a girl what people loves … rendering many of present day things past it" Lisa explained a deep worry about ellie and while many criticized lady behavior training, saying the fact that your
  10. Re: AUG Email 2011-Oct

to learn more about have to have happens because produce a conclusion just what exactly types relating to bed room you like your woman was in fact looking … 801 an individual get my lifestyle going over tag words correct now) this fact local authority or council most typically associated with Clowns cannot be trusted4