Search

Help

Page 1 of 27. Showing 270 results (0.024 seconds)

1. Observation Fact

Any observation made on a patient can be stored as fact information in the CRC data mart. The user can fetch the fact information via the PDO queries.
  2. Multi-fact Table Home

a character sequence to support sorting documents. hide i2b2 Multiple Fact Tables Project Name: Multi-fact table Repository Location … it Download the i2b2 Software i2b2 Website http://www.i2b2.org/software Project Summary The multi-fact table project is a new feature
    Multi-fact TableMar 08, 2022
  3. OBSERVATION FACT SCENARIOS

Updates to the OBSERVATION_FACT table can be classified into two cases; (1) Replace old facts with new facts and (2) Add new facts. Both of these cases are further defined in the next two sections.
    Server (Cells) DesignSep 04, 2018
  4. Multi-fact Table

The multi-fact table project is a new feature introduced in 1.7.09 that enables the i2b2 to query more than one fact table. This new feature empowers the i2b2 to adapt to the needs of such projects as the Patient Centered Outcome Research Institute (PCORI) network and the Observational Medical Outcomes Partnership
    Multi-fact TableMar 05, 2018
  5. 3.11 Multiple Fact Tables

Multi-fact Table Home
  6. Use Case 1_ Replace old facts with new facts

In this case the old set of facts is replaced with a new set of facts for the matching encounter. Example: <observation update_date="2008-05-04T18:13:51.498-04:00" sourcesystem_cd="PFT"> <event_id source="HIVE">100</event_id> <patient_id source="HIVE">100</patient_id> <concept_cd>LCS-I2B2:pulweight
  7. Use Case 2_ Add new facts

In this case new facts are added to the OBSERVATION_FACT table regardless of whether or not the fact's encounter exists. This involves overwriting any matching fields. i.e. if the incoming fact matches a particular stored fact and its update date is greater than the update of the matching fact, then the new fact
  8. OBSERVATION_FACT Table

The OBSERVATION_FACT table is the fact table of the i2b2 star schema and represents the intersection of the dimension tables. Each row describes one observation about a patient made during a visit. Most queries in the i2b2 database require joining together the OBSERVATION_FACT table with one or more dimension tables
    Server (Cells) DesignJul 15, 2020
  9. Obs_Fact_View.sql

Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeDec 20, 2010
  10. I2b2 grid integration.ppt

Fact Table. The Ontology Mapper adds 2 additional fact tables, the Mapped Data and Mapped Aggregate fact tables. Therefore to fully integrate Workbench to Ontology Mapper we have created a simple database View which is a UNION the 3 fact tables and which presents a table definition that is identical to the Obs Fact Table
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeDec 20, 2010