Search

Help

Page 49 of 58. Showing 579 results (0.014 seconds)

1. 6.7 Authentication in i2b2

users are authenticated using a domain controller in a Windows type of network. Users log into the i2b2 using their Windows network id and password
  2. 1.4 Configuration

contains the following attributes for defining the Proxy, Framework and Domains: Name Null Type Description urlProxy N String
  3. 9.4.3 Configure the Ontology Properties

. At the command prompt type the following: open YOUR_I2B2_SRC_DIR/edu.harvard.i2b2.ontology/etc/spring/ontology.properties YOUR_I2B2_SRC_DIR\i2b2
  4. 5. Query Status

) are selected in the 'Run Query' popup, a bar graph will display for each category selected. This is the Run Query popup showing default breakdown types: image2019-4
    i2b2 Web ClientAug 27, 2019
  5. Web Client Configuration Files

. Name Null Type Description urlProxy N String The full path URL for the i2b2 web services proxy server … : Name Null Type Description domain N String A short code used by the proxy server for the domain/group ID
    i2b2 Web ClientJun 15, 2012
  6. 1.7.09c Release Notes

for version 1.7.09c of the i2b2 Software" /> <meta name="keywords" content="i2b2, release, 1.7.09c" /> <!-- <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css … software. Type of install Where you need to go next Upgrading an existing i2b2 (currently installed at your site) Please go to the Upgrade Notes section
    Release ManagementMay 09, 2018
  7. 4. Tutorials: Using the i2b2 CDM

This chapter contains a series of tutorials that describe how to model different types of data using the i2b2 CDM. The tutorials start with simpler, more … (Value Constraints) Laboratory tests, vital signs, and other data types can have an associated value. The OBSERVATION_FACT table contains six fields to store
    Bundles and CDMFeb 03, 2021
  8. 120. Modifier Support in IDRT

, the amount left and the type of specimen as an SPREC code. Although a query with the i2b2 Web Client for serum specimen with an amount_left higher than 0.1 will return
  9. Working Directory - metadata

: YOUR_I2B2_OMOP_DATA_DIR is the location where you unzipped the i2b2 omop data package. oracle|sqlserver is the type of database management system used for your CDM database
    OMOPApr 04, 2017
  10. 2.4.4 Apache Axis2

file from the i2b2 site it is important to note there are several different types of distributions, it is important that you download the WAR (Web Archive