Search

Help

Page 47 of 58. Showing 579 results (0.03 seconds)

1. add_child

> add_child Response Message A status type of DONE or ERROR is specified in the response header. No specialized <message_body> is returned to the client
  2. Working Directory - workdata

: YOUR_I2B2_OMOP_DATA_DIR is the location where you unzipped the i2b2 omop data package. oracle|sqlserver is the type of database management system used for your CDM
    OMOPApr 04, 2017
  3. Working Directory - crcdata

: YOUR_I2B2_OMOP_DATA_DIR is the location where you unzipped the i2b2 omop data package. oracle|sqlserver is the type of database management system used for your CDM
    OMOPApr 04, 2017
  4. Directory Structure and Schema Mapping

into the tables db.properties Properties file to define the database setup parameters (type, username, driver, etc.) Schema Mapping In the classic i2b2
    OMOPApr 04, 2017
  5. SMART i2b2

within i2b2. We have created a new i2b2 cell ('the SMART cell') that exposes the SMART API for various types of data including medications, problems
    SMARTApr 03, 2013
  6. 3.2.2 Directory Structure and Schema Mapping

to define the database setup parameters (type, username, driver, etc.) Schema Mapping As stated previous the main directory for your data
  7. getServices - GetUserConfiguration Response Message

> </configure> </message_body> Response Message for an Invalid User Request <response_header> <result_status> <status type="ERROR">Supplied
  8. modify_child

> <sourcesystem_cd /> <valuetype_cd /> </ns6:modify_child> </message_body> modify_child Response Message A status type of DONE or ERROR
  9. update_crc_concept

Message A status type of DONE or ERROR is specified in the response header. The <message_body> provides process status for the requested process id. Example
  10. Web Client Directory Structure

/ONT/sdx Directory containing code to manage various SDX data-types /js-i2b2/cells/ONT/ajax Directory containing (AJAX) communication code
    i2b2 Web ClientJun 15, 2012