Search

Help

Page 45 of 58. Showing 579 results (0.012 seconds)

1. PM_GLOBAL_PARAMS Table

is used to determine what the object is. The following is a list of data type codes. DATATYPE_CD Description T Text that is less than
    Server (Cells) DesignSep 04, 2018
  2. Client-Server Style -

The WORK system is represented using the components and connector client-server view. Primary Presentation worddav72b8adc96aa2c2185595032cddb67c07.png Element Catalog Element Name Type Description i2b2 Workbench Client Component Webservice client submits the request to the WORK Server
  3. WORK QRY.xsd

associated with <workXml>. <workXmlI2B2Type> The i2b2 type associated with the drag and drop XML.
  4. Header

executing. request_type A code that tells the service what type of request to expect, which tells it what kind of xml to expect in the rest
  5. Proposed Meeting Topics

Temporal queries Family relations Query for specimens and other entity types (instead of patients) Data quality and data insights Health services
    i2b2 Working GroupsJul 16, 2018
  6. 11.4.3 Configure the Workplace Properties

. This file will remain open as you move through the next few sections editing all the required properties. 1. At the command prompt type the following
  7. 12.4.3 Configure the FR Properties

environment. 1. At the command prompt type the following: open YOUR_I2B2_SRC_DIR/edu.harvard.i2b2.fr/etc/spring/edu.harvard.i2b2.fr.properties
  8. 6.5.2.1 Add User Parameters

will display. ADMIN_parameter_addNew.png 6. Enter the name of the parameter, the value for the parameter and the data type for the parameter. 7
  9. 6.6.5.1 Add Project User Parameters

will display. ADMIN_parameter_addNew.png 7. Enter the name of the parameter, the value for the parameter and the data type for the parameter. 8
  10. Password Doesn't Match or Username Doesn't Exist

confirming their identity. Verify the user is not typing with the Caps Lock on. Installation Guide Resources: The following resources