Search

Help

Page 44 of 58. Showing 579 results (0.007 seconds)

1. 3.3.1 Create User Accounts in Oracle

CREATE TYPE CREATE VIEW     ORA_createDbUser.png 8. Click on the Create button to save the user. 9. Repeat steps 1
  2. Decomposition Style

Element Name Type Description Setfinder Manager Subsystem This subsystem manages user's Setfinder queries. Keeps track of query
  3. Uses Style

edu.harvard.i2b2.server-common Element Catalog Elements and their Properties Element Name Type Description
  4. 10.4.4.1.2 Data Source Lookup Properties

scroll to the section called Datasource Lookup properties. 2. Set the servertype to the type of database you are connecting to and set the schemaname
  5. 13.4.3 Configure the IM Properties

the required properties. 1. At the command prompt type the following: open YOUR_I2B2_SRC_DIR/edu.harvard.i2b2.im/etc/spring/im.properties
  6. 10.4.2 Configure CRC Application Directory Properties

crc_application_directory.properties 1. At the command prompt type the following: open YOUR_I2B2_SRC_DIR/edu.harvard.i2b2.crc/etc/spring/crc_application_directory.properties
  7. 6.4.2.1 Add Cell Parameters

. ADMIN_parameter_addNew.png 6. Enter the name of the parameter, the value for the parameter and the data type for the parameter. 7. Click on Save to save the new
  8. delete_child

>N</synonym_cd> <basecode /> </ns6:delete_child> </message_body> delete_child Response Message A status type of DONE or ERROR is specified
  9. annotate_child

</node> <tooltip>Juvenile Asthma Set 1</tooltip> </work:annotate_child> </message_body> annotate_child Response Message A status type of DONE
  10. Set_protected_access

> <status type="DONE">Workplace processing completed</status> </result_status> work_cell service request response