Search

Help

Page 43 of 58. Showing 579 results (0.01 seconds)

1. 11.4.2 Configure the Workplace Application Directory Properties

workplace_application_directory.properties 1. At the command prompt type the following: open YOUR_I2B2_SRC_DIR/edu.harvard.i2b2.workplace/etc/spring
  2. 12.4.2 Configure the FR Application Directory Properties

fr_application_directory.properties 1. At the command prompt type the following: open YOUR_I2B2_SRC_DIR/edu.harvard.i2b2.fr/etc/spring/fr_application_directory.properties
  3. 6.8.1 Unit Conversion for Numerical Observations

. To turn this feature on you would add the following parameter to the Project you want it applied. Type of Parameter: Project Parameter Parameter Name
  4. 9.4.2 Configure Ontology Application Directory Properties

ontology_application_directory.properties 1. At the command prompt type the following: open YOUR_I2B2_SRC_DIR/edu.harvard.i2b2.ontology/etc/spring
  5. Installation Instructions

project*** 1. In a command prompt navigate to c:\runtime\odm 2. Type "ant" and press enter. 3. The odm project will be built and the binary … . In a command prompt navigate to c:\runtime\redcapui 2. Type "grails war" 3. This will create a war (a compressed java web archive) in the c:\runtime
    ODM to i2b2 importerMar 30, 2012
  6. Text search in i2b2

, and the MIME type of the text value is (optionally) placed in the TVal_Char column, the default type is "plain/text" if null or blank.  The number of bytes
    i2b2 Developer's ForumDec 16, 2011
  7. Sample Test Case Prefixes

of different types of value constraints Conventions Specific to Timing Queries Q = Query level timing (Temporal constraint) P = Panel level timing A = Any SV = Same Visit SI = Same Instance Table of All Prefixes Type of Query Prefix for Test Case Simple Queries
    CRC TesterDec 03, 2012
  8. Web Client Plug-in Developers Guide

-defined DIV to accept SDX drag drop operations for various data types handled by the SDX subsystem. i2b2.ExampTabs.Init = function (loadedDiv … by having the SDX system call the example's local drop event handler instead of using the default handler for that SDX Data Message data type. To do this properly
    i2b2 Web ClientJun 19, 2012
  9. WORKPLACE_ACCESS Table

The WORKPLACE_ACCESS table lists all the workplaces assigned to a project. This includes information needed to display the root node of a user's workplace tree based upon the user's role. WORKPLACE_ACCESS TABLE         COLUMN NAME DATA TYPE DESCRIPTION PK C_INDEX
    Server (Cells) DesignSep 04, 2018
  10. 6.6.2.1 Add Project Parameters

. The Project Parameters page will display. ADMIN_parameter_addNew.png 6. Enter the name of the parameter, the value for the parameter and the data type