Search

Help

Page 41 of 58. Showing 579 results (0.011 seconds)

1. 9.4.4 Data Source Configuration

JDBC information for your type of database. The correct location of the database containing your metadata or hivedata tables. (These may or may not reside in the same location)   Both the <driver-class> and <driver> need to accurately reflect the type of database you are connecting to.   Steps to configure
  2. 1.6.06 Release Notes

by default In release 1.6.05 the "Number of patients" analysis type is now checked by default in the query tool. Workbench: "Timeline" checked by default if user has the appropriate permissions to view timeline data Prior to release 1.6.05, the Analysis Type of "Timeline" was checked off by default when
    Release ManagementSep 05, 2012
  3. 1.6.07 Release Notes

Features Workbench: "Number of patients" is checked by default In release 1.6.05 the "Number of patients" analysis type is now checked by default … , the Analysis Type of "Timeline" was checked off by default when a user ran a query. Since the availability of the Timeline view is restricted to a user's access level
    Release ManagementOct 03, 2014
  4. 1.6.05 Release Notes

the "Number of patients" analysis type is now checked by default in the query tool. Workbench: "Timeline" checked by default if user has the appropriate permissions to view timeline data Prior to release 1.6.05, the Analysis Type of "Timeline" was checked off by default when a user ran a query. Since
    Release ManagementJul 24, 2012
  5. i2b2-on-OMOP With ENACT-OMOP Ontology v4.1

no>\NewInstall\Metadata\act-omop\scripts\<db type> folder and: Creates ACT-OMOP v4.1 Ontology metadata tables with indexes.  Loads the act-omop metadata Make sure
  6. Digital Twin Technologies

in the electronic health record (EHR) for Type 2 Diabetes (T2DM) do not actually have the disease. The code for T2DM thus has low "precision" for predicting
    Bundles and CDMJun 26, 2024
  7. Uses Style1

Request Handler Request DAO Work Data Object Element Catalog Element Name Type Description WORK Module
  8. PM_CELL_DATA Table

The PM_CELL_DATA table contains general information about the cells. There is one row for each CELL_ID. A hive may have several cells of the same type, but they will be distributed to the projects according to their PROJECT_PATH. In version 1.x of the Hive software, the XML will only return the cell which
    Server (Cells) DesignSep 04, 2018
  9. 334. Manage i2b2 Projects

Import Datasets To import a dataset, rightclick an i2b2 project and select Import Data and chose the file format. Import_Data.png You can import the following data types (Click the data format for detailed instructions): CDISC-ODM https://community.i2b2.org/wiki/x/VYCN CSV
  10. 13.4.2 Configure the IM Application Directory Properties

im_application_directory.properties 1. At the command prompt type the following: open YOUR_I2B2_SRC_DIR/edu.harvard.i2b2.im/etc/spring/im_application_directory.properties