Search

Help

Page 39 of 58. Showing 579 results (0.023 seconds)

1. Decomposition Style -

System Segment Project Management Server Project Manager Element Catalog Element Name Type Description Project
  2. i2b2_response

.xsd This schema defines the type for the top-level <response> tag and the <response_header> tag. It is used for validating i2b2 response messages. Additional details about the <request>, <response>, <message_header>, <request_header> and <response_header> tags can be found in a separate document describing
  3. i2b2_response.xsd

This schema defines the type for the top-level <response> tag and the <response_header> tag. It is used for validating i2b2 response messages. Additional Resources Additional details about the <request>, <response>, <message_header>, <request_header>, and <response_header> tags can be found
  4. 6.8.2 Enable Process Timing

Enable Query Processing Steps and Timing In the i2b2 Web Client when you run a query the length of time it takes to run the query will display in Query Status. A project parameter can be added that will expand the timing information that is displayed. Type of Parameter: Project Parameter Parameter Name
  5. 5.4.1 Configure the PM Build Properties

Step 2: Configure the build properties The second step in the cell configuration process is to edit the build.properties file for edu.harvard.i2b2.pm. During this step you need to set the jboss.home and axis2.war.name properties. Steps to update build.properties 1. At the command prompt type
  6. 1.6.08 Release Notes

in which the only result type requested and returned is the number of patients (patient count). The use of a temp table in this scenario is less efficient than … by default In release 1.6.05 the "Number of patients" analysis type is now checked by default in the query tool. Workbench: "Timeline" checked
    Release ManagementSep 26, 2013
  7. AUG Email 2012-Aug

.  "C_COLUMNDATATYPE" refers to the concept path data type, while "VALTYPE_CD" describes the concept value data type.  (Hence the query SQL construcrion I observed … the "c_columndatatype", in the I2B2 table,  defines the data type for the "c_dimcode" value  (which is probably your concept_path ) and not what the actual data type
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupMar 19, 2013
  8. Sequence Ontology

a chromosome; the gene in which the variation is thought to occur; or the type of variant (exonic, intronic, intergenic).   The tree shown here appears on the http
    Genomic NGS ToolMay 05, 2014
  9. PM_CODE_LOOKUP Table

with a bar-type-delimiter that allows strings to be used to lookup subsets of codes. An @ in the TABLE_CD or the COLUMN_CD columns for a specific code
    Server (Cells) DesignSep 04, 2018
  10. General Information

The OBSERVATION_FACT table has only required columns. The PATIENT_DIMENSION and VISIT_DIMENSION tables have both required and optional columns. All the tables have the following five technically-oriented or administrative columns. Column Name Data Type Nullable Definition UPDATE_DATE
    Server (Cells) DesignSep 04, 2018