Search

Help

Page 35 of 58. Showing 579 results (0.013 seconds)

1. 10.4.3.3 Data Source Properties for the CRC Loader

or verified that they are set correctly for your environment: "driverClassName" make sure the jdbc driver is correct for the type of database you are connecting to "url" verify the jdbc is correct for your type of database The correct location the database that has your hivedata tables "username" and "password
  2. Home

. We have implemented another type of search in i2b2 which returns number of studies. It allows the adoption of the i2b2 platform in primary HIT settings whose … ) results in multiple rows in the Observation_Fact table. Additional imaging exam types, CPT4, appropriateness and utilization management ontologies were built
  3. 271. Installation and configuration

the main menu (see the figure below). i2b2 Wizard default parameters.png The first part describes the i2b2 version and database type that is currently set to be used. The second part describes the database connection. Please note that that not all values are necessary, depending on which database type you're using. E.g
  4. Caveats & Tips

click [Yes] to proceed. Different Browser Type may Exhibit Different HTML-coded Excel Spreadsheet Exportation Behaviors In our development and testing efforts, we've noticed that when the data is exported to the HTML-coded Excel spreadsheet, the behaviors vary among the 4 different browser types (Firefox, Chrome
    ExportXLSJun 09, 2015
  5. Value Columns

NLP N/A N/A X (encrypted) N/A NLP result XML VALTYPE_CD Column The VALTYPE_CD defines what type of object is being … such as raw text (B) or NLP results (NLP). For these types of objects, the VALUEFLAG_CD indicates whether or not the data is encrypted. Other objects (numeric
    Server (Cells) DesignSep 04, 2018
  6. VISIT_DIMENSION Table

for the data type mapping information. The VISIT_DIMENSION table may have an unlimited number of optional columns but their data types and coding systems
    Server (Cells) DesignJul 15, 2020
  7. PM Data Source Configuration

. The <connection_url> needs to have the following: The correct JDBC information for your type of database. The correct location of the database containing your pmdata tables. Both the <driver-class> and <driver> need to accurately reflect the type of database you are connecting to. Steps
  8. 5.4.2 Data Source Configuration

this is i2b2pm and demouser. The <connection_url> needs to have the following: The correct JDBC information for your type of database … the type of database you are connecting to. Steps to configure data sources The following steps define how to configure your data sources for the PM
  9. getServices - GetProjectUserParam Response Message

REsponse Message for a Valid User Request <message_body> <params> <param id="242" datatype="I" name="IRB">ADMIN</param> </params> </message_body> Response Message for an Invalid User Request <response_header> <result_status> <status type="ERROR">User does not exists.</status
  10. getServices - GetAllGlobal Response Message

REsponse Message for a Valid User Request <message_body> <params> <param datatype="i" id="11" name="aarrg">abc</param> </params> </message_body> Response Message for an Invalid User Request <response_header> <result_status> <status type="ERROR">Does not exists.</status> </result_status