Search

Help

Page 34 of 58. Showing 579 results (0.008 seconds)

1. i2b2.xsd

This schema defines the type for the <message_header> and <message_body> tags. This schema is included in the i2b2_request.xsd and the i2b2_response.xsd.
  2. i2b2 .xsd

This schema defines the type for the <message_header> and <message_body> tags. This schema is included in the i2b2_request.xsd and the i2b2_response.xsd.
  3. C_COLUMNDATATYPE

The _C_COLUMNDATATYPE_ is either "T" for text or "N" for numeric and describes the data type of the concept or term.
    Server (Cells) DesignSep 04, 2018
  4. i2b2_request.xsd

This schema defines the type for the top-level <request> tag and the <request_header> tag. It is used for validating i2b2 request messages.
  5. i2b2 xsd

i2b2.xsd This schema defines the type for the <message_header> and <message_body> tags. This schema is included in the i2b2_request.xsd and the i2b2_response.xsd.
  6. i2b2_request

.xsd This schema defines the type for the top-level <request> tag and the <request_header> tag. It is used for validating i2b2 request messages.
  7. i2b2request.xsd

This schema defines the type for the top-level <request> tag and the <request_header> tag. It is used for validating i2b2 request messages.
  8. VALUETYPE_CD

The VALUETYPE_CD is a coded value indicating the type of term. At present there are two values in use: DOC = indicates the terms represents documents or notes LAB = indicates the term is of a laboratory test nature
    Server (Cells) DesignSep 04, 2018
  9. Services _ Messages

The CRC Cell provides services that support the interactions necessary for each of the use cases described in the previous section. The services expect different message request types for each specific behavior or request.
  10. AUG Email 2011-Jun

running i2b2 v1.6 RC3 and I get an error (see attached: Query Errors.png) when I run a query in the demodata with all the query result types checked (see … ] Setting SQL statement parameter value: column index 1, parameter value [i2b2], value class [java.lang.String], SQL type unknown 2011-06-20 12:14:49,702 DEBUG
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupJan 12, 2012