Search

Help

Page 32 of 58. Showing 579 results (0.009 seconds)

1. update_concept_totalnum

process update_concept_totalnum Request Message This message accepts the operation type parameter. Example: <update_concept_totalnum … Message A status type of DONE or ERROR is specified in the response header. The <message_body> provides the information about the state of the process. Example
  2. Complex queries

value or range of values. In i2b2, there are several types of constraints that can be defined in the Query Tool view. Constraint Type Description
    i2b2 Web ClientMar 03, 2019
  3. get_process_status

> get_ont_process_status Response Message A status type of DONE or ERROR is specified in the response header. The <message_body> provides process status for the requested … > </message_body> The process_step_cd provides information about the type of process that is currently in progress. The following codes are in use
  4. Querying in Web Client

rsIDs or gene names while querying. As the users types in, the autocomplete function looks up rsIDs or gene names beginning with the characters in real time … to query autocomplete data In our example we have implemented a PHP script to query the autocomplete data and present it to the query widgets as a user types in rs
    i2b2 on Genomics DataFeb 21, 2018
  5. Quick Guide to Creating and Running Queries

-→. screenshot_287.png Next, i2b2 will ask for the desired Output Selection --> When a query is run, it needs the desired type of results that the server will return. There are several result types available, each of which will yield a different output. Patient set: Provides a list of patients who met the search
    i2b2 Web ClientMar 03, 2019
  6. 1.8.0 Release Notes

The JDBC drivers were updated to the following versions. Server Type oracle Postgresql mssql Driver Version ojdbc8.jar postgresql-42.2.14.jar mssql-jdbc-9.2.0.jre8.jar Supported Db Server versions Server Type SQL Server Oracle PostgresSQL Supported Version/s 2012
    Release ManagementDec 21, 2023
  7. Algorithm Outline

binary variables by determining which patients have facts of the required types during the measure period, using a site-configurable table of ontology paths (i.e … + Medications At least two routine care fact types (bold-faced) N/A 2+ Routine Care Facts Body Mass Index measurement I BMI
    Bundles and CDMJun 10, 2024
  8. Modifiers in i2b2 Data Model

are generally 1-30 characters with a 3-19 character prefix that represents the concept type and a variable-length suffix that describes the modifier, often … a concept may be repeated more than once in a given encounter or visit, or one concept may be associated with more than one modifier of the same type, for example
    i2b2 Developer's ForumSep 14, 2011
  9. SMART Data Model

The latest SMART platform http://www.smartplatforms.org version defines a preliminary set of heath care domain data types. These data types are described … defines data types not found in the i2b2 demo data. To demonstrate the capabilities of SMART i2b2, additional tables and data are provided to supplement the existing
    SMARTApr 24, 2012
  10. 10.8 Update Path in CRC Tables

in the QT_BREAKDOWN_PATH table In the i2b2 users will select the type of results they would like returned when running a query (e.g. Patient set, Encounter set, Number of Patients, etc.). Some of the result types are a breakdown of pre-defined concepts such as gender, vital status, race, and age. The metadata keys