Search

Help

Page 31 of 58. Showing 579 results (0.009 seconds)

1. Ontology Table

Column Name Data Type (Oracle) Data Type (SQL) C_HLEVEL INT INT C_FULLNAME VARCHAR2(1500) VARCHAR(700) C_NAME VARCHAR2(2000) VARCHAR(2000) C_SYNONYM_CD CHAR(1) CHAR(1) C_VISUALATTRIBUTES CHAR(3) CHAR(3) C_TOTALNUM
    Server (Cells) DesignSep 04, 2018
  2. WORK_DB_LOOKUP Table

database or schema for a project is embodied in the following table: WORK_DB_LOOKUP         COLUMN NAME DATA TYPE …   C_DB_DATASOURCE VARCHAR(255) Data source pointing to the workplace table location   C_DB_SERVERTYPE VARCHAR(255) Database type
    Server (Cells) DesignSep 04, 2018
  3. Client-Server Style

The properties of PM cell elements are: Element Name: listed in the table shown below. Type: whether the element is a data repository, a data accessor, a communication method, a query, a client or a server component. A description of the element Element Name Type Description
  4. Update DB Lookup Tables

the appropriate type of database for your environment   8. Click on Save to file the changes to the CRC_DB_LOOKUP table.   Instructions: ONT_DB_LOOKUP … Server: Select the appropriate type of database for your environment   Instructions: WORK_DB_LOOKUP The steps to update the WORK_DB_LOOKUP table
    OMOPApr 05, 2017
  5. 12.9 SFTP Setup * Optional *

: FRMethod Parameter Value: SFTP or local Parameter Data Type: Text If the CRC is on the same WildFly as the File Repository then you will want to set … your WildFly resides. Parameter Name: FRHost Parameter Value: Machine_Name_Where_WildFly Resides Parameter Data Type: Text 11. Click on Save
  6. 1.5.2 Release Notes

to the i2b2 Workbench. Timeline: Value constraints not always in the XML request message. The value constraints for numeric type tests were not being sent … /RESOLUTION: This issue has been resolved. The value constraints for numeric type concepts are now sent in the XML request message correctly. Only those concepts
    Release ManagementOct 07, 2010
  7. mi2b2 User Documentation - Sorting and Filtering

would then have those two selected in the widgets. Checkboxes Filter filter-modality.png There are three types of filter widgets in mi2b2 client. The first type of filter widgets is a group of checkboxes (left and 1 in the full screenshot above). mi2b2 will filter out any checkbox that is not selected
    mi2b2Jun 09, 2014
  8. 260. i2b2 Wizard quick start

on the left and search for Terminal. In the terminal, type in the following commands: sudo -s   (and provide your password) passwd root  (assign a password … machine by typing: reboot Copying the i2b2 Wizard files to the VM First, rename the i2b2 Wizard directory so that it does not contain spaces, e.g. to "i2b2wizard
  9. Computational Phenotypes

Computational phenotype pipeline for i2b2 based on KESER and KOMAP algorithms. We have previously found that half of patients with an ICD-9 or ICD-10 diagnosis code in the electronic health record (EHR) for Type 2 Diabetes (T2DM) do not actually have the disease. The code for T2DM thus has low "precision
    Bundles and CDMJun 12, 2024
  10. Appendix B - i2b2 Installation Checklist

the <connection-url> with the correct JDBC information for your type of database. The address in the URL needs to point to either the location of your hivedata … for the type of database you are connecting to. Depending on your environment, the default of localhost may not be appropriate for you. Some systems require the I.P