Search

Help

Page 30 of 58. Showing 579 results (0.011 seconds)

1. CONCEPT_DIMENSION Table

The CONCEPT_DIMENSION table contains one row for each concept. Possible concept types are diagnoses, procedures, medications and lab tests. The structure of the table gives enough flexibility to store virtually any type of concept, such as demographics and genetics data. The CONCEPT_DIMENSION table has three
    Server (Cells) DesignSep 04, 2018
  2. MODIFIER_DIMENSION Table

The MODIFIER_DIMENSION table contains one row for each modifier. The modifier has the similar hierarchical organization as the concept type. The Ontology cell maintains the mapping of how the modifier applies to the types of concepts and at what level; whether it is applied to a particular concept or to all its
  3. DAgostino 2000.pdf

regular clinic visits and subjects' medical records. Criteria for diagnosis of each type of CHD event have been reported elsewhere. 1~, Statistical modeling
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeDec 20, 2010
  4. Running a Query

you need to select what type of result the server will return. There are several result types available, each of which will yield a different output. Patient … Client. If selected it will work the same as patient set. The result type(s) will appear when you click on the Run Query button and they can be selected
    i2b2 Web ClientMar 03, 2019
  5. TEMPLATE for Web Client Help SECTIONS

CONTENT   <!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>Table of Contents</title> <meta charset="UTF-8"> <meta name="description" content="Table of contents" /> <meta name="keywords" content="toc" /> <!-- <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="i2b2Style.css" /> --> <style type
    i2b2 Web ClientDec 08, 2018
  6. WORKPLACE Table

. WORKPLACE TABLE         COLUMN NAME DATA TYPE DESCRIPTION PK C_INDEX VARCHAR(255) Unique index …   C_WORK_XML_SCHEMA CLOB DnD schema contents   C_WORK_XML_I2B2_TYPE VARCHAR(255) DnD i2b2 type   C_ENTRY_DATE DATE
  7. Patient Set Query Request and Response Object Model

Request Object Model: worddava5768e49644cffbe1784018fa5a7b86c.png Response Object Model: worddav4cbcc32648ecc70958fde4504e95f40c.png The following chart shows the different request and response types for each service type listed above. The RequestType column describes what input is expected
  8. GIRI Home

> <type>text</type> <lines>1</lines> </input> <input> <name>p for upper quantile</name> <description>Fill in a numeric value between 0.0 and 1.0, e.g. 0.95</description> <type>text</type> <lines>1</lines> </input> </additionalInputs> <customOutputs> <output> <name>Lower quantile</name
  9. 347. Import from Biomaterial Bank

information: sample ID, material type storage hierarchy and sample location SPREC (Standard PREanalytical Code) describing sample preparation and storage conditions … core data INVENTORY Biosample inventory objects (e.g. samples, aliquots, containers), including relevant core attributes (e.g. sample ID, material type
  10. ONTRESP.xsd

table associated with this term. <columndatatype> The data type for the column in the dimension table associated with this term. "T" = text "N … . <comment> The optional comment associated with the term. <tooltip> A tooltip that is associated with the term. <valuetype_cd> Indicates the type