Search

Help

Page 25 of 58. Showing 579 results (0.013 seconds)

1. Workplace_Installation_Guide_1-6.pdf

Download Apache Axis2 version 1.1 from the following Apache website: http://ws.apache.org/axis2/download/1_1/download.cgi Select the download type of WAR
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeDec 23, 2011
  2. Data Objects

Valid XML data objects that can be dragged from one area to another must be one of the following types: Draggable Items: WORK_XML i2b2 Type … OBSERVER Single observer TBD PDO Set of multiple patient data types TBD XML_RESULTS Generic query result Previous
    Server (Cells) DesignSep 04, 2018
  3. HOM i2b2 Test Plan.doc

code changes), there are several processes which are common to this phase across all projects. These include the various types of tests: functionality … on bugs for all attendees. The purpose of the triage is to determine the type of resolution for each bug and to prioritize and determine a schedule for all
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeDec 20, 2010
  4. UETL Test Plan.docx

. These include the various types of tests: functionality, performance, stress, configuration, etc. During testing, ad-hoc debriefings will be held. All … the type of resolution for each bug and to prioritize and determine a schedule for all “To Be Fixed Bugs’. Development will then assign the bugs
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeAug 22, 2011
  5. 3. Table and Field Definitions and Descriptions

"Data Type: MSSQL", "Data Type: Oracle", and "Data Type: Postgres" indicate the data type of the field in Microsoft SQL Server (MSSQL), Oracle, and Postgres … that are intended to be used in future versions of i2b2 and tranSMART. Fields that are neither "Core", "Admin", nor "Future" are optional. They represent common types
    Bundles and CDMFeb 03, 2021
  6. export_child

of the following types: Request type = QM for Query Master or QR for Analysis Breakdown The WORK server performs the following steps: Queries the CRC … > <export_child node="667737" type="QM" /> </message_body> export_child Response Message Response Message: <ns5:response xmlns:ns2
  7. Web Client SDX System

, and inter-application data communication did not exist or existed in extremely simple forms. As a result, applications had to invent the wheel each time this type … for the i2b2 Cell that controls this SDX data-type.     sdxDisplayName A string that represents the title of the SDX object's visual element. (DIV
    i2b2 Web ClientJun 15, 2012
  8. 6.7.1 Active Directory Authentication

supports NTLMv1, NTLMv2 authentication protocols, and OKTA authentication. The required parameters are listed in the following tables depending on the type … domain_controller Example: pdc.i2b2.org http://pdc.i2b2.org Yes In the i2b2 there are different types of parameters that can be defined.  Individual
  9. get_modifiers

are known. The sequence of events is as follows: The client sends a message with the type = core. The ONT server performs the following steps … and synonyms attributes tell whether to return hiddens and synonyms. By default hiddens and synonyms are false, so if they are left out it will be false. The type tells
  10. get_children

. The sequence of events is as follows: The client sends a message with the following settings: max = 200 (or higher) type = core Note The default for the "max … it will be false. The type tells which columns to select (default / core / all). By default, the type is set to default so you don't have to actually include