Search

Help

Page 20 of 58. Showing 579 results (0.01 seconds)

1. PDO Query Use Case Scenarios

attributes to specify the level of detail data that is expected in the response. Request Type Request Response getPDO_fromInputList GetPDOFromInputList_requestType master_responseType Input Option List Type The input list to the PDO request can be in one of the following formats. i.e
  2. ONTQRY.xsd

be returned. type Indicates the amount of data to be returned (default / core / all). blob A flag to indicate if the blob / clob fields should … A flag to indicate if synonymous terms should be returned. type Indicates the amount of data to be returned (default / core / all). blob A flag
  3. Re: AUG Email 2011-Oct

of $3"what i'm looking for bring a combination of bay area intricacy to the eastern side these types of, these Macfee, Who open her very own dealer using again
  4. Appendix A - Install Worksheet.pdf

properties and configuring your data sources. Type of Database JDBC (URL) Driver-Class Driver Oracle oracle:thin oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver ojdbc6.jar
  5. OntoMapper Minutes 7 23 08.doc

in future state – Mark – Also Paul has mentioned that he is compiling a list of research types that can be done completely within the IDR without full IRB approval
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeDec 20, 2010
  6. Hive Installation Guide_1-6.pdf

: http://ws.apache.org/axis2/download/1_1/download.cgi Select the download type of WAR (Web Archive) Distribution (axis2.war). 1. Create a folder called i2b2.war inside
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeDec 23, 2011
  7. Visio-PI-BA_UIs_(draft_only).pdf

RequestSave for Later Request will be evaluated upon submission Address & Affiliation: Phone: Criteria Parameters Research Study YES NO Type: Clinical
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeDec 20, 2010
  8. Re: AUG Email 2011-Oct

"activities television reason episode, cute feral? that typically prominently included a legal court carrier more information outfits any type of aid organization
  9. 280. Securing the i2b2 server

). By default, the firewall blocks all incoming connections. However, to allow incoming traffic on port 22, which is necessary if you use SSH, type:    ufw … . To limit connections to certain clients only, you can type:    ufw allow from 123.123.123.123 to any port 22 (where 123.123.123.123 is the allowed IP) The firewall
  10. get_modifier_name_info

and synonyms. By default hiddens and synonyms are false, so if they are left out it will be false. The type tells which columns to select (default / core / all). By default, the type is set to default. Each message will interpret the default to be a different set of columns. The default set of columns