Search

Help

Page 18 of 58. Showing 579 results (0.01 seconds)

1. AUG2016_Weber.pdf

Time of Day of Observations Time Between Observations Cost of a Test or Treatment Clinical Setting / Clinician Type Data Entry Errors Dictation Mistakes Data
  2. clinical_research_use_cases_km.doc

and using different types of glycemic controlling drugs such as Avandia, frequently used to control diabetes. A clinical investigator would like to search
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeDec 20, 2010
  3. Mapper_Schema_Design_v1.1 (2).doc

ENCODING_CD referenced from table ENCODING_DIMENSION to denote the encoding type this record is encoded with. Column OBSERVATION_FACT_ID added to store a running
  4. Mapper_Schema_Design_v1.1.doc

ENCODING_CD referenced from table ENCODING_DIMENSION to denote the encoding type this record is encoded with. Column OBSERVATION_FACT_ID added to store a running
  5. Mapper_Schema_Design_v1.2.doc

the concept path from the same is difficult. Added column ENCODING_CD referenced from table ENCODING_DIMENSION to denote the encoding type this record is encoded
  6. Mapper_Schema_Design_v1.3.doc

ENCODING_DIMENSION to denote the encoding type this record is encoded with. Column OBSERVATION_FACT_ID added to store a running sequence no. for uniquely identifying each
  7. i2b2WB-ReleaseNotes-2001.pdf

2.0.01 Release Notes i2b2 Workbench 2.0.01 Release Notes i2b2 Development Tracking System (JIRA) The within the uses . This means there are now threei2b2 Workbench project i2b2 Development Tracking System (JIRA) Agile methodologies new types of issues in the Change Summary section that may be new to members
    i2b2 Workbench / … / 2.0.01 Release NotesOct 16, 2017
  8. i2b2WB-ReleaseNotes-2001.pdf

2.0.01 Release Notes i2b2 Workbench 2.0.01 Release Notes i2b2 Development Tracking System (JIRA) The within the uses . This means there are now threei2b2 Workbench project i2b2 Development Tracking System (JIRA) Agile methodologies new types of issues in the Change Summary section that may be new to members
    i2b2 Workbench / … / Software Release 2.0.01Oct 16, 2017
  9. AUG2016_London.pdf

  Biospecimen annota'on •  Specimen anatomic origin, class, type, pathology, slide images Jefferson’s i2b2 deployment 15
  10. Patient Set Query Use Case Scenarios

http://www.i2b2.org/xsd/hive/msg/result/1.1/"> <body> <result name="PATIENT_COUNT_XML"> <data type="int" column="patient_count">1000</data> </result … "> <body> <result name="PATIENT_GENDER_COUNT_XML"> <data type="int" column="Female">100</data> <data type="int" column="Male">200</data> <data type="int