Search

Help

Page 13 of 58. Showing 579 results (0.014 seconds)

1. OntoMapper Minutes 7 9 08.doc

of the rule types that were listed in our grant application. (The generation of architypes cannot be built upon previous archetypes however). 2) We talked about
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeDec 20, 2010
  2. OntoMapper Minutes 5 13 08.doc

on this. 5) There seems to be 4 types of schema update which will be required by the Ontology Mapper a) Data Discovery UI - the database tables to support
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeDec 20, 2010
  3. i2b2OMOP_installGuide.pdf

to insert the sample data into the tables db.properties Properties file to define the database setup parameters (type, username, driver, etc.) Schema Mapping … : YOUR_I2B2_OMOP_DATA_DIR is the location where you unzipped the i2b2 omop data package. oracle|sqlserver is the type of database management system used for your CDM database
    OMOP / … / Installation GuideMay 24, 2017
  4. 2017-AMIA_i2b2-Update.pps

Health System (SCILHS) i2b2 PCORnet Common Data Model Ontology Currently supports the following data types: Diagnoses Providers Visits Procedures Patient … OMOP CDM fact tables and produce meaningful query results. Query types included Multi-panel, multi-domain queries; Date constrained queries; Occurs > x
    Events / … / i2b2 Training ApproachesApr 11, 2017
  5. ViewCreator-Installation-Document.doc

and page number as input parameters and outputs a cursor of type as defined in the script (for instance the procedure VISIT_DATA outputs a cursor of type
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeJul 18, 2011
  6. June Meeting ETL.pdf

. With ~350M rows, a single table is small enough for good performance. TranSMART - Peter ETL Data Types •Clinical •High-dimensional • mRNA expression • RNAseq … types for all studies Issues •Uses copy of stored procedures •Supporting alternative versions of tranSMART (16.3, 17.1 server) •Requires changes to tranSMART
    i2b2 Working Groups / … / June Boston MeetingJul 03, 2018
  7. i2b2 Ontology Tutorial.pdf

i2b2 Ontology Tutorial 21 Using Find Terms Search by Names Tab to Locate Diagnoses Choose 'Ontology' from the drop-down box, type in a text string … -down box, type in a text string ('493' in our example), and click on 'Find'. i2b2 Ontology Tutorial 23 Using Find Terms to Locate Modifier by Name Right
    Ontology Tools / … / Ontology ToolsJun 27, 2011
  8. i2b2 Ontology Tutorial.doc

" \* MERGEFORMATINET  Choose 'Ontology' from the drop-down box, type in a text string ('asthma' in our example), and click on 'Find'. Using Find Terms Search by Codes Tab … " \* MERGEFORMATINET  Enter 'ICD-9' from the drop-down box, type in a text string ('493' in our example), and click on 'Find'. Using Find Terms to Locate Modifier by Name
  9. install_notes.txt

.js files) and so it doesn't recognize changes -> Type in address of js file ( http://localhost/webclient/js-i2b2/i2b2_loader.js ) and reload (press F5
  10. ex6_concepts.csv

type,unit,path,name,code,description largestring,,Labtests\Pulmonary Function Reports\pul,Pulmonary Function Report (largestring),LCS-I2B2:pul,"Pulmonary function tests (PFTs) are noninvasive tests that show how well the lungs are working. The tests measure lung volume, capacity, rates of flow, and gas exchange