Search

Help

Page 47 of 55. Showing 548 results (0.012 seconds)

1. Weekly Meeting Minutes

query hierarchy.  Use NCBO HOM features to merge that meds dictionary with another EPIC meds hierarchy.  How about the VA meds hierarchy (terms are the same)?  Mark will write up cross institutional queries on meds for finding meds of interest. 5) Rob and Ketty giving demo at ICBO in 2 weeks or so. 4/3/12
    Health Ontology MapperApr 10, 2012
  2. OMOP

, condition, drug, measurement, observation, etc. In this project, we modify the CRC to run queries against multiple domain fact tables as dictated
    OMOPMar 16, 2017
  3. Decomposition Style1

Manager Element Catalog Element Name Type Description Operation Manager Subsystem This subsystem manages queries
  4. Functional Requirements-

To assist with workflow and overall ease of use, individual will now be able to easily say key concepts, common queries and valuable patient sets in one central location. In addition, they will be able to combine these areas as well as others to formulate templates to assist in the process of gathering information
    Server (Cells) DesignSep 04, 2018
  5. Decomposition Style -

Manager Subsystem This subsystem manages queries for the user and cell operations. Context Diagram worddav27e87f3fb424848bef53bd03a1cbe975.png
  6. Web Client Home

i2b2 Sponsored Project - i2b2 Web Client The i2b2 Web Client is a collection of client-side components designed as an YUI AJAX-based plug-ins that communicate with i2b2 Cells and allow the investigator to query and display the data of the hive. i2b2-webclient-smaller.jpg Actual Screenshot of i2b2 Web Client Read
    i2b2 Web ClientMay 15, 2019
  7. AUG Email 2011-Nov

are running i2b2 version 1.4 in a Unix environment. Two questions: If a query is run with Patient Set selected as a query result, the list of patients that match the query criteria can only be viewed in the Previous Queries window. Is there a tool within i2b2 or has anyone developed a method for outputting a Patient Set
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupJan 12, 2012
  8. Storing Individual Patient

The only place a patient can be dragged from is the Previous Query view. The namespace for the schema that defines the Patient set XML content is http://www.i2b2.org/xsd/hive/pdo/1.1/ http://www.i2b2.org/xsd/hive/pdo/1.1/ The plugin_drag_drop XML message for a patient is as follows: <?xml version="1.0" encoding
  9. Methodology

The Workplace Management (WORK) Cell is a core i2b2 hive cell that manages project specific XML data objects for users of a given project. The project specific XML data objects originate in other views or cells, such as Ontology or Previous Query and are stored in the WORK cell as a convenience. The project specific
  10. at scheduling command

The Patient List Viewer invokes the at commands to place jobs in the background. This frees up the UI while long queries are running. Some Linux systems do not have the at command installed. The ATD service is installed along with the at command. This service is required to be running for the at command to work