Search

Help

Page 44 of 55. Showing 548 results (0.007 seconds)

1. AUG Email 2012-Nov

statement (but only used when 'same encounter' is set). The inner SELECT query is determined by this method in QueryResultEncounterSetGenerator: private String … { // get request xml from query instance id // call timing helper to find if timing is samevisit String encounterSetSql = " select TOP 100 PERCENT encounter_num
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupMar 19, 2013
  2. PopMedNet Tools

Using PopMedNet and i2b2 for Distributed Queries
    PopMedNet ToolsMar 16, 2016
  3. CRC_PSM_OBJ.xsd

This schema defines the data objects that hold information about patient set queries.
  4. FACE caGrid CQL2 Data Source

A caGrid/TRIAD data service that runs i2b2 queries via the RESTful interface to CRC
  5. SCIHLS Disease Data Mart Request

Automated Creation of a new data mart with the SCILHS ontology for projects that are initiated by a SCILHS SHRINE query.
  6. C_OPERATOR

The _C_OPERATOR_ is any valid SQL operator used in the WHERE clause of the metadata SELECT SQL query. Typical entries are: "LIKE", "BETWEEN", "IN", or "="
    Server (Cells) DesignSep 04, 2018
  7. CRC_PSM_QRY.xsd

This schema is used for validating CRC patient set queries. It defines the <crc:header> and <crc:sql> tags.
  8. DATA VIEW

The data mart tables are defined in the CRC design doc; below are the query tables in the CRC. worddav603dec23a17ec89b582d5781083c3f41.png
  9. CRC_PDO_QRY.xsd

This schema is used for validating CRC patient data queries. It defines the <crc:header> and <crc:sql> tags.
  10. Chapter 10. Data Repository (CRC) Cell Install

The Data Repository (CRC) Cell manages the storage and querying of the clinical data stored in the demodata tables. install-guide