Search

Help

Page 42 of 55. Showing 548 results (0.007 seconds)

1. get_term_info

key and path. Queries the able of tables to confirm that the user / role can access the table that is reference by the table key passed in. This call returns the table name referenced by that key. If not, return coded error. Query the database for the node that meets <self> criteria. If error
  2. get_modifiers

: Parses <self> to obtain the table key and path. Queries the table of tables to confirm that the user / role can access the table that is referenced by the table key passed in. If not, return coded error. The database is queried for the entire list of modifiers whose C_ORIGINAL_ITEM meets the criteria specified
  3. 10.8 Update Path in CRC Tables

in the QT_BREAKDOWN_PATH table In the i2b2 users will select the type of results they would like returned when running a query (e.g. Patient set, Encounter set … . This key tells the CRC where the concepts for the breakdowns are located. The CRC uses this information to query the Ontology cell to retrieve the query parameters
  4. ACT Sites: Activating two ACT plugins locally

i2b2 project that SHRINE uses) to easily view all SHRINE queries that come into your site's SHRINE node. The plugin allows the local site admin to filter all incoming queries by flag status and search by query name. act-plugin1.png Patient Data Exporter allows the local data concierge to download a list of i2b2
  5. 2. Quick Start Guide

, like a computer file system. This hierarchical organization allows users to query for a path, such as the general concept of anti-infectives, and the i2b2 or tranSMART software can automatically and efficiently convert this to a set of concept codes to search for in the fact table. For example, the query below finds all
    Bundles and CDMFeb 03, 2021
  6. Upgrade to 1.7.09b from 1.7.05+

that queries can run and complete, and previous queries can be retrieved, etc.)   Step-by-step Instructions for Wildfly   1. Stop Wildfly For example … & 7. Verify your upgrade Navigate to your local i2b2 web client in your browser and verify that i2b2 is working normally (e.g. confirm that queries can run
    Release ManagementJun 13, 2018
  7. Upgrade to 1.7.09c

to log on and perform standard i2b2 functions. (e.g. Run queries, retrieve previous queries, view breakdowns, etc.) Step-by-Step Instructions for WildFly Stop … and verify you are able to log on and perform standard i2b2 functions. (e.g. Run queries, retrieve previous queries, view breakdowns, etc.) Contents
    Release ManagementMay 07, 2018
  8. Upgrading from i2b2 1.7.05+ to 1.7.09b

client in your browser and verify that i2b2 is working normally (e.g. confirm that queries can run and complete, and previous queries can be retrieved, etc … i2b2 web client in your browser and verify that i2b2 is working normally (e.g. confirm that queries can run and complete, and previous queries can be retrieved
    Release ManagementJan 19, 2018
  9. 4. Tutorials: Using the i2b2 CDM

"Diseases of the Respiratory System". In the i2b2 and tranSMART software, a query for the parent term will match the concept_cd codes corresponding to any of the child … is at https://community.i2b2.org/wiki/display/ServerSideDesign/Example+of+Value+Constraints+Used+in+Queries https://community.i2b2.org/wiki/display/ServerSideDesign/Example+of+Value
    Bundles and CDMFeb 03, 2021
  10. Upgrade to Release 1.7.11 from 1.7.09c

standard i2b2 functions. (e.g. Run queries, retrieve previous queries, view breakdowns, etc.) Step-by-Step Instructions for WildFly Stop … standard i2b2 functions. (e.g. Run queries, retrieve previous queries, view breakdowns, etc.) Contents of the Zip File database
    Release ManagementDec 27, 2019