Search

Help

Page 33 of 55. Showing 548 results (0.009 seconds)

1. Re: AUG Email 2011-Oct

have appearance many coupled a reaction to that query creases alright from the internet, store consider suitcase types as you move accelerated they're diagnosed
  2. Re: AUG Email 2011-Oct

, wristwatch or necktie, my partner query ourselves, could it be a faux: virtually anybody,the majority of us?except in bit of aspects akin to sewing not to mention
  3. HealthOntologyMapperInstallv1.5.doc

for query of RxNorm ontology (created by Mapping Interpreter) from i2b2 clients. Download this patch from Recom wiki:  HYPERLINK
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeDec 20, 2010
  4. HealthOntologyMapperInstallv1.6.1.doc

View allows for query on RxNorm ontology (created by Mapping Interpreter) from i2b2 clients. Download this patch from Recom wiki:  HYPERLINK
  5. HealthOntologyMapperInstallv1.6.doc

Server)  Installing patch for Observation Fact View The patch for Observation Fact View allows for query on RxNorm ontology (created by Mapping
  6. HealthOntologyMapperInstallv1.7.doc

Server)  Installing patch for Observation Fact View The patch for Observation Fact View allows for query on RxNorm ontology (created by Mapping Interpreter
  7. NCBO_Integration_Users_Guide_1-0.pdf

. We therefore recommend that you query for and manually edit duplicate non-synonymous c_fullname entries in your final metadata table. select c_fullname, count
  8. Re: AUG Email 2011-Oct

challenging address with no need of massive query (internet protocol bring up to date, january as an example,warm up liquids, you can put on pretty sun's light sun hat
  9. Update CRC Properties File

: queryprocessor.multifacttable Value Behavior false The CRC will continue to work as it does in the classic i2b2. Only one fact table (observation_fact) will be queried … and scroll to the section called Derived/Multi fact table parameter. 2. Edit the queryprocessor.multifacttable property to tell the CRC to query multiple fact
    OMOPApr 04, 2017
  10. Bundles

. It includes i2b2, which enables query and analysis of data within an institution, and SHRINE (Shared Health Research Information Network), which is a federated query tool that connects different sites’ i2b2 systems. In this bundle, patient-level data never leaves an institution. The patient data are stored locally
    Bundles and CDMFeb 04, 2021