Search

Help

Page 31 of 55. Showing 548 results (0.01 seconds)

1. Use Cases

client has four possible interactions with the repository cell. The user may create queries that define patient sets, browse previous queries, rerun existing patient set queries and get specific patient data from a patient set. worddav26d5b68e98ce0969d3ae4a9960cf7a5a.png
  2. 1.6.02 Release Notes

. String Constraint In the 1.6.02 release there is now an option to constrain a query by a string of text. Similar to other text and numeric constraints, a user can narrow down their search criteria when setting up the query in the query tool view. The main difference between this new constraint and the existing ones
    Release ManagementDec 16, 2011
  3. AUG Email 2011-Mar

Subject: Re: Enhancement Request: Expose query status in CRC_QRY_getQueryMasterList_xxx requests Shawn/Raj, Thanks for the explanation. That cleared up some confusion on the matter. I look forward to seeing this feature in action. On a basic level, it should provide an easy way of creating scheduled queries/reports
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupJan 12, 2012
  4. OntoMapper Minutes 7 23 08.doc

at U. Washington directing the overall grant and many other i2b2 tasks (such as the new i2b2 Federated Query). Specifically the scope of work for the U Wash
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeDec 20, 2010
  5. AUG Email 2012-Feb

on Netezza. There were code changes required, and we did see some slowness with the queries, however that may be due to our approach of directly porting the code … Subject:         RE: experience with Encounter Set queries? \\ Hi All, \\ The encounter set will be constrained according to your query timing. If the timing
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupMar 30, 2012
  6. User Viewing Their Workplace

Role = USER Query WORKPLACE_ACCESS table by USER_ID A list of all workplaces owned by that USER for the project they are logged into is returned … Query WORKPLACE_ACCESS to perform key to table name translation Query returns WORKPLACE_TABLE_NAME to get children of that root node. A key from home
    Server (Cells) DesignSep 04, 2018
  7. Manager Viewing Their Employee's Workplace

project Role = MANAGER Query WORKPLACE_ACCESS table by PROJECT A list of all workplaces for the PROJECT they are logged into is returned. This list … Query WORKPLACE_ACCESS to perform key to table name translation Query returns WORKPLACE_TABLE_NAME to get children of that root node. A key from home
    Server (Cells) DesignSep 04, 2018
  8. Research data request life cycle_7_29_08.doc

this process access to custom UI’s for Time Domain Query, Genetic Epidemiology etc (depending on the researcher’s Domain) to refine these speculative hypothesis … conducted. The IDR as a general purpose data mining tool is extremely helpful to do large numbers of ad-hoc queries to aid in the study design. Also, during
  9. Research data request life cycle_km_7_18_08.doc

to custom UI’s for Time Domain Query, Genetic Epidemiology etc (depending on the researcher’s Domain) to refine these speculative hypothesis would be extremely … study design a large number of ad-hoc queries will be made against the IDR. It is therefore expected that a general purpose data mining tool would be highly
  10. CRC_Installation_Guide_1-6.pdf

query queues timeout in second in the etc/spring/crc.properties file. # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # Setfinder JMS Queue transaction … /crc.properties file. # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # CRC Setfinder query lockout parameter
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeDec 23, 2011