Search

Help

Page 26 of 55. Showing 548 results (0.018 seconds)

1. Navigate Terms View

), that are used to create queries in the web client.  Concepts are maintained in the Ontology Management Cell of the i2b2 Hive. See your administrator for more … concepts (children) can be added to other views by dragging the folder name from Navigate Terms to one of the following views. Query Tool view; drop
    i2b2 Web ClientMar 03, 2019
  2. i2b2-on-OMOP With ENACT-OMOP Ontology v4.1

Design Utilizing i2b2's reusable application programming interface (API), the OMOP data model is now supported. The ENACT-OMOP ontology queries OMOP table views that correspond to the OMOP table structure. The i2b2 query tool tables and ENACT-OMOP ontology are installed in a he OMOP data and the i2b2 application
  3. 1.7.10 Release Notes

it. Enforce complex password requirements defined by the i2b2 Administrator. Custom SQL Breakdowns Temporal query made simple Single sign-on Improve … features that are included in 1.7.10 Crcdata Tables QT_BREAKDOWN_PATH Added new breakdowns for the new SQL Query Breakdown feature QT_QUERY_RESULT_TYPE Added
    Release ManagementMay 14, 2018
  4. 1.8.0 Release Notes

supports the OMOP data model, which is queryable through the comprehensive ENACT-OMOP Ontology. (MSSQL and Oracle are supported. Postgres support will be added … design and ontology Michele Morris (University of Pittsburgh) The ENACT-OMOP Ontology powers the i2b2 queries against OMOP data, and the design
    Release ManagementDec 21, 2023
  5. 1.3.00 Release Notes

queries and workspace objects consistent with the ontology and data repository of the project. Third Party Software Eclipse was upgraded to Eclipse Europa … . Information in this view is related to the most common concepts and queries that an individual uses and in essence becomes their personal workspace. Detailed
    Release ManagementOct 03, 2014
  6. 1.6 Versions

for the use of modifiers to compliment the concept codes and be used in patient queries. For example, multiple modifiers such as dose, frequency and route can enhance the medication entry.</p> <h2>Other Major Software Enhancements</h2> <ul> <li>Client queries that specify observations should occur
    Release ManagementOct 03, 2014
  7. Creating a Custom Data Type / Value Picker (v1.8.1+)

, groupIdx, eventIdx) - This will re-render the concept in the query panel sdxData.renderData(iconImg, title) can be modified to change the icon and text displayed … snippet that will be rendered in the query report pdf This documentation and example code can be found in the Webclient Github
  8. OntoMapper Minutes 5 20 08.doc

CPU usage for the mapping interpreter. We don't want to Mapping Interpreter to impact the system performance of the UIs and queries in production. We
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeDec 20, 2010
  9. OntoMapper Minutes 4 29 08.doc

and running of a study, publication and archiving the completed work. What are the types of usages and queries our customers will generate? What kinds
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeDec 20, 2010
  10. AUG Email 2012-Jul

Query-in-Query of Group 1 intersect Group 2 gave results bigger than A and B [07-17-2012] From: dwhend0.gmail [dwhend0.gmail] On Behalf Of Darren W Henderson Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 11:34 AM To: Dan Connolly Cc: i2b2 AUG Members; Tamara McMahon Subject: Re: Query-in-Query of Group 1 intersect Group
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupMar 19, 2013