Search

Help

Page 24 of 55. Showing 548 results (0.012 seconds)

1. 1.7.08a Release Notes

that was introduced in 1.7.08; An error was returned when a query timed out and moved on to the medium queue. Although the query continued to run … > <li>[<a href="http://community.i2b2.org/jira/browse/CORE-241">CORE-241</a>] - Queries will immediately move to the next queue when timeout
    Release ManagementNov 30, 2016
  2. 1.7.08 Release Notes

> </tr> </tbody> </table> </div> <h3 id="rel1708summary-tempTable">SQL Server: Option to Improve Query Performance</h3> <p … of CRC queries having a slow response time. In this release (1.7.08) a new parameter has been added to the <b>crc.properties</b> file. This new parameter allows
    Release ManagementNov 30, 2016
  3. 1.6.03 Known Issues

client and server. Third Party Software No known issues with third party software. i2b2 Web Client Query: Using old "deleted" previous queries will cause web client to crash The client will hang / crash when you drag a previous query from the workplace to the Query Name in the Query Tool view
    Release ManagementMar 20, 2012
  4. 20080130_Arch_VCDE_F2F_Day3_Terminology_Metadata.ppt

) Mike Riben (MD Anderson) Brian Davis (3rd Millennium) Background - Goals Goals: Identify metadata queryable at the index service level Narrow focus for first … Background - Use Cases (3) Detecting Recently Added Ontologies A user wants to contact the providers for new ontologies registered within the last quarter. Query
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeDec 20, 2010
  5. Installation_Guide.doc

of the cTAKES GUI and populating an additional ontology for querying NLP concepts via the web client. This installation guide assumes you are familiar with Java and Tomcat … . However, it can also be run as a stand-alone UI where the data could be outputted to other RDMS or its embedded DB where it could be queried via standard SQL
    NLP cTAKES Project / … / NLP cTakes HomeApr 24, 2012
  6. Map Data in CTS II.ppt

to the respective, external dBms’ as a queries. The external systems retrieve the requested harvest tables per the parameters specified in the maps. Harvest table
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeDec 20, 2010
  7. Mapping_Tools_Users_Guide_v1-1.doc

all other views (Previous Queries, Query Tool, Workplace, Timeline, etc). Map demo data provided on the vm is shown in the summary below. For ease of use … . We are placing the terms in their proper hierarchical order, such that if we selected the parent term for a query, the mapped term would be included
    Ontology Tools / … / Mapping tools version 1.1Jul 10, 2015
  8. Client-Server View

is a data repository, a data accessor, a communication method, a query, a client or a server component. A description of the element … on domain_id, project_id and user_id It stores Setfinder query definition, query run instance and the corresponding query results. The user can then request
  9. AUG Email 2012-Mar

NEXT EMAIL From: Peter Beninato [beninato.ohsu] Sent: Friday, March 30, 2012 6:24 PM To: Peter Beninato; i2b2 AUG Member Subject: RE: i2b2 - v1.6.03 - Query Status - Less than 10... continued... --> solved Hi, So, when a query is run, the information in the Query Status window is served up
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupJun 20, 2012
  10. C_METADATAXML

a metadata SELECT SQL query that runs behind the scenes. The intent of this query is to link the dimension tables to the fact table for a given term. As a result every … C_FACTTABLECOLUMN FROM C_TABLENAME WHERE C_COLUMNNAME C_OPERATOR C_DIMCODE For most CONCEPT_DIMENSION based queries this will appear as: SELECT CONCEPT_CD
    Server (Cells) DesignSep 04, 2018