Search

Help

Page 23 of 55. Showing 548 results (0.019 seconds)

1. 1.7.09a Release Notes

Release Highlights</h2> <ul> <li>Querying multiple observation fact tables</li> <li>Support for the OMOP Common Data Model (CDM)</li … with a single query. In release 1.7.09, the i2b2 has been updated to accommodate this growing need.</p> <p>This new feature enables the i2b2 to adapt to the needs
    Release ManagementJul 28, 2020
  2. 1.7.09 Release Notes

> <h2 id="rel1709Highlight">1.7.09 Release Highlights</h2> <ul> <li>Querying multiple observation fact tables</li> <li>Support … to search multiple fact tables with a single query. In release 1.7.09, the i2b2 has been updated to accommodate this growing need.</p> <p>This new feature
    Release ManagementJun 16, 2017
  3. IDR User Interface Pages (2).doc

their query to facilitate oversight and further data selection Due to the complexity of this screen and data selections, user is able to save the work for later
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeDec 20, 2010
  4. IDR User Interface Pages_all.doc

to modify their query to facilitate oversight and further data selection Due to the complexity of this screen and data selections, user is able to save
  5. IDR User Interface Pages.doc

their query to facilitate oversight and further data selection Due to the complexity of this screen and data selections, user is able to save the work for later
  6. 1.7.06 Release Notes

</a>] - JDBC calls to interrupted threads throw sqlexceptions - Queries do not leave medium queue </li> <li>[<a href … ="http://community.i2b2.org/jira/browse/CORE-180">CORE-180</a>] - SHRINE queries will not run once i2b2 is updated to 1.7.05 </li> </ul> <h3>Documentation Updates</h3> <ul
    Release ManagementDec 14, 2016
  7. Conceptual Model

worddav2540819b76cc050579a5bb7dbb97393f.png The QueryMaster holds the master information about the query like the query name, query_definition, user_id, and group_id. The query_defintion element in the QueryMaster holds the xml representation of the query constraint; its details are described below. The run
  8. 1.7.08b Release Notes

>Release 1.7.08b fixes a bug in the CRC regarding when a query finishes running the BATCH_MODE in the QT_QUERY_INSTANCE table says PROCESSING INSTEAD OF FINISHED … ="http://community.i2b2.org/jira/browse/CORE-245">CORE-245</a>] -BATCH_MODE says PROCESSING even though query finished running </li> </ul> <br> <hr> <h1 id
    Release ManagementDec 14, 2016
  9. Research data request life cycle_8_12_08.doc

Domain Query, Genetic Epidemiology, etc. (depending on the researcher’s Domain) to refine these speculative hypotheses would be extremely useful. Prior … . The IDR as a general purpose data mining tool is extremely helpful to do large numbers of ad-hoc queries to aid in the study design. Also, during the study
  10. Research data request life cycle_8_19_08.doc

Domain Query, Genetic Epidemiology, etc. (depending on the researcher’s Domain) to refine these speculative hypotheses would be extremely useful. Prior … . The IDR as a general purpose data mining tool is extremely helpful to do large numbers of ad-hoc queries to aid in the study design. Also, during the study