Search

Help

Page 19 of 55. Showing 548 results (0.013 seconds)

1. 1.7.00 Release Notes

> <h3>Improvements</h3> <ul> <li>Find Terms: New feature called "Jump to Term in Tree"</li> <li>Previous Query: Filter list by user</li> <li>Previous Query: Search Previous Queries View</li> <li>Previous Query: Page through previous queries by date</li> <li>Database
    Release ManagementJul 07, 2014
  2. 1.6.07 Release Notes

. When you drag it to the right, the Navigate Terms, Find Terms, Workplace, and Previous Query views will become wider. When you drag it to the left, the Query Tool and Query Status views (or plugin viewer) will become wider. worddav64a56d10a5b63bb8a7cfe10dae4dd22d.png WEB CLIENT: Edits made to a query will clear
    Release ManagementOct 03, 2014
  3. 1.6.04 Release Notes

to this release. Queries with occurrence and exclusion constraints not always working correctly Queries that contain at least one panel that has … /RESOLUTION: This issue has been resolved. Excluded panels that contain an occurrence constraint will now return the correct number of patients. Query-in-Query
    Release ManagementJul 24, 2012
  4. Troubleshooting Tips for i2b2 & SHRINE

There are a number of issues that can occur in an i2b2/SHRINE environment ultimately leading to queries not working correctly at your site. We've compiled a list of common things that you should try/verify at your site. Q. Queries don't work in my SHRINE web client A. Check if queries work in your local i2b2
  5. 714. Measuring Performance Impacts

In order to validate the optimizations described in the page on query optimization, several tests were carried out applying individual as well as combined … to those snapshots before applying the next optimization method or combination thereof. For each measurement, queries were manually constructed in the i2b2 Web
  6. OntoMapper Minutes 9 16 08.doc

extensions to i2b2 required for the Ontology Mapper. Our focus was on optimization of the resulting query syntax. We talked about some proposed optimizations
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeDec 20, 2010
  7. Glossary

and Folders as Items.  They may be dragged into one of the Group Panels a part of a query or also be add to a folder.  Three examples of different areas of the Sample … , there are several types of constraints that can be defined in the Query Tool view.  These include Date Constraints, Exclusion, Occurrence, Panel, Temporal, and Value
    i2b2 Web ClientMar 03, 2019
  8. i2b2 Common Data Model v0_9.pdf

. No changes to the database or software are needed. This enables software developers to build query, analysis, and visualization tools … . It is highly scalable, with some instances containing billions of data facts for millions of patients and supporting queries from
    i2b2 Community Wiki / … / i2b2 DocumentationNov 06, 2020
  9. 1.6.09 Release Notes

to Query Tool view In the metadata tables there is a column to store a tooltip that will appear to users when you hover over a term. If this column was null then an error was returned when you tried to use it in a query. This was happening in both the Web Client and the Workbench. STATUS/RESOLUTION: This issue has been
    Release ManagementSep 26, 2013
  10. Definition of Terms-

the action of moving or copying items (queries, patient sets, etc.) from one location to another. "Drag" is done by clicking on the item to be moved and while holding … Template A grouping of query items. It is also known as a panel. See panel for definition. Item This is a subsection for a panel in query definition
    Server (Cells) DesignSep 04, 2018