Search

Help

Page 17 of 55. Showing 548 results (0.023 seconds)

1. AMIA_Spring_IDR_v1.2.3.doc

design of a data warehouse is usually composed of the star schema. “A star schema is a simple database design (particularly suited to ad-hoc queries) in which … should not have been available to the people running the query in the lab. Perhaps the cohort that was generated was not as large as expected
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeDec 20, 2010
  2. AMIA_Spring_IDR_v1.2.doc

(particularly suited to ad-hoc queries) in which dimensional data (describing how data are commonly aggregated) are separated from fact or event data … the elevated creatinine, so, in retrospect, the PHI of these people should not have been available to the people running the query in the lab. Perhaps the cohort
  3. AMIA_Spring_IDR_v1.1.doc

to ad-hoc queries) in which dimensional data (describing how data are commonly aggregated) are separated from fact or event data (describing individual business … the elevated creatinine, so, in retrospect, the PHI of these people should not have been available to the people running the query in the lab. Perhaps the cohort
  4. AMIA_Spring_IDR_v1.2.1.doc

to ad-hoc queries) in which dimensional data (describing how data are commonly aggregated) are separated from fact or event data (describing individual business … , in retrospect, the PHI of these people should not have been available to the people running the query in the lab. Perhaps the cohort that was generated
  5. AUG_2012_Ont.ppt

position of establishing the hierarchy, and the others are mapped into it at various levels. Single integrated ontology can query for both ICD-9 and ICD-10 terms … and the query mechanism itself. select * from metadata where c_fullname like ‘\Diagnoses\Respiratory system\Chronic obstructive diseases\Emphysema\%’ and c_hlevel
    Ontology Tools / … / Ontology ToolsJul 27, 2012
  6. Translational Bioinformatics Warehouse Database Design v3.doc

into the data staging area where it is processed. It should be noted that the staging area is not intended for direct query access. The purpose of data processing … schema. “A star schema is a simple database design (particularly suited to ad-hoc queries) in which dimensional data (describing how data are commonly aggregated
  7. AUG2016-Wagholikar.pdf

FHIR  queries       hEps://\ir.i2b2.org/srv-­‐dstu21-­‐0.3/api/PaMent/1000000005     Get  parMcular  PaMent:  [FHIR-­‐base]/PaMent …  from  i2b2   provides  SMART  authenMcaMon.       Future,  enable  write,  and  populaMon  queries   ParMcipate  in  Argonaut
  8. 1. Quick Start

1.1 Basic Query Basic queries are constructed by dragging and dropping terms from the 'Navigate Terms' panel into a 'Query Tool' group panel. [How …  into 'Query Tool > Group 1' Run Query Click 'Query Tool > Run Query' → 'OK' Get Result Query running status will be displayed in 'Show Query Status' tab, which
    i2b2 Web ClientAug 27, 2019
  9. Design_and_Architecture.doc

of information within the plain text clinical narrative. The purpose of this cell is to harness the unstructured information by allowing i2b2 users to query … table format (facts, concepts, modifiers, and values) which can then be easily queried by existing i2b2 interfaces. There will be 2 main components
    NLP cTAKES Project / … / NLP cTakes HomeApr 24, 2012
  10. 2. Webclient Layout

The i2b2 Webclient has five main panels, laid out in the following manner. layout.png Top Right. Query Tool The Query Tool panel is where queries are constructed and run. Users can specify query criteria in the group panels.  Query criteria can be any terms contained in the vocabularies (also called
    i2b2 Web ClientAug 27, 2019