Search

Help

Page 17 of 54. Showing 537 results (0.041 seconds)

1. 1.6.04 Release Notes

to this release. Queries with occurrence and exclusion constraints not always working correctly Queries that contain at least one panel that has … /RESOLUTION: This issue has been resolved. Excluded panels that contain an occurrence constraint will now return the correct number of patients. Query-in-Query
    Release ManagementJul 24, 2012
  2. CRC Design Document.doc

made during a visit. Most queries in the i2b2 database require joining the observation_fact table with one or more dimension tables together. Encounter_num … Patient table, there are eight optional columns. The rules for using the codes in the columns to perform queries are represented in the metadata. For example
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeDec 20, 2010
  3. SIIM2011mi2b2Abstract.doc

use cases within the mission of repurposing electronic health records for research. One is to enable queries that can browse through all the enterprise data … is required. Our software user interface (UI) is intuitive, guiding a user through querying for studies by multiple criteria, managing query results, requesting
    mi2b2 / … / PublicationsSep 20, 2011
  4. 1.6.00 Known Issues

of the ontology views. We are currently working on the resolution for this issue. Query: Using old "deleted" previous queries will cause web client to crash The client will hang / crash when you drag a previous query from the workplace to the Query Name in the Query Tool view if the previous query no longer
    Release ManagementOct 11, 2011
  5. Conceptual Model

worddav2540819b76cc050579a5bb7dbb97393f.png The QueryMaster holds the master information about the query like the query name, query_definition, user_id, and group_id. The query_defintion element in the QueryMaster holds the xml representation of the query constraint; its details are described below. The run
  6. 1.7.11 Release Notes

folder of either: 1) ontology terms or 2) individual patients can be dragged to a query panel and all be dropped into the panel. Previous queries panel with a list of patients can have a single patient dragged to a query panel Added to web client Filter List By User Search Previous Queries - already exists Page
    Release ManagementMar 06, 2019
  7. 1.6.09 Release Notes

to Query Tool view In the metadata tables there is a column to store a tooltip that will appear to users when you hover over a term. If this column was null then an error was returned when you tried to use it in a query. This was happening in both the Web Client and the Workbench. STATUS/RESOLUTION: This issue has been
    Release ManagementSep 26, 2013
  8. i2b2WB-Dev-Guide-2001.pdf

of the analysis results for queries that users run in the i2b2 Workbench. Edit Terms Allows users to enter new containers, folders, concepts, modifier containers … Management Cell of the i2b2 Hive. Previous Queries Displays the most recent queries run by a user. The results associated to the query are also available
    i2b2 Workbench / … / Software Release 2.0.01Oct 17, 2017
  9. i2b2WB-Dev-Guide-2001.pdf

of the analysis results for queries that users run in the i2b2 Workbench. Edit Terms Allows users to enter new containers, folders, concepts, modifier containers … Management Cell of the i2b2 Hive. Previous Queries Displays the most recent queries run by a user. The results associated to the query are also available
  10. Translational Bioinformatics Warehouse Database Design v2.pdf

into the data staging area where it is processed. It should be noted that the staging area is not intended for direct query access. The purpose of data processing … queries) in which dimensional data (describing how data are commonly aggregated) are separated from fact or event data (describing individual business
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeDec 20, 2010