Search

Help

Page 11 of 55. Showing 548 results (0.013 seconds)

1. Re: AUG Email 2011-Oct

and celebraties probably are attractive – and moreover shateringly steeply-priced – builder handbagsSince puddings are the particular secret with that festivity,have
  2. Re: AUG Email 2011-Oct

that the majority of does not have to plan to be booked a "Luxury golf bag change builder"study is cited in three clips and Louis Vuitton backpacks
  3. WebClient_WorkList_09-24-2010.xls

and it is slightly different than the other buttons Bug 2 = Medium 1 9 General Views: XML message icon is the old one Bug 3 = Low 1 16 Query Tool View The "Run Query" and "New Query" buttons look like tabs. Bug 2 = Medium 1 17 Query Tool View Help for each option in the value constraint window doesn't appear as a button
    i2b2 Web Client / … / Web Client HomeOct 01, 2010
  4. OSU_AMIA_SC.ppt

caGrid: Enabing Federated Queries of Distributed Data Sources Philip R.O. Payne, Ph.D. Assistant Professor, Department of Biomedical Informatics Director … What is caGrid Introduce and caGrid data services Federated queries Discussion What is caGrid? A grid based software infrastructure consisting of services
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeDec 20, 2010
  5. webClient_testing_v2_GW.xls

of terms exceeded please try with a more specific query. 2nd message: An unknown error has occurred during your rest call attempt Bug 1 = High New 2 Please … and hidden terms are not color coded. No way to know which terms are synonyms or hidden. Bug 1 = High New 2 12 Previous Query View Drag/drop previous query will display
    i2b2 Web Client / … / Web Client HomeSep 23, 2010
  6. releaseNotes_1710.pdf

the same password when required to change it. Enforce complex password requirements defined by the i2b2 Administrator. Custom SQL Breakdowns Temporal query made … to the database structure to support new features that are included in 1.7.10 Crcdata Tables QT_BREAKDOWN_PATH Added new breakdowns for the new SQL Query Breakdown feature
    Release Management / … / 1.7.10 Release NotesMay 14, 2018
  7. WebClient_WorkList_12-8-2010.xls

. No way to know which terms are synonyms or hidden. Bug 1 = High 2 1 - Just entered 12 Previous Query View Drag/drop previous query will display the date and user id in the name. Bug 1 = High 2 1 - Just entered Please explain 13 Previous Query View The query result instance name displays the date and user id in the name
    i2b2 Web Client / … / Web Client HomeDec 08, 2010
  8. WebClient_WorkList_11-8-2010.xls

. No way to know which terms are synonyms or hidden. Bug 1 = High 2 1 - Just entered 12 Previous Query View Drag/drop previous query will display the date and user id in the name. Bug 1 = High 2 1 - Just entered Please explain 13 Previous Query View The query result instance name displays the date and user id in the name
    i2b2 Web Client / … / Web Client HomeNov 08, 2010
  9. WebClient_WorkList_10-25-2010.xls

ID Category Issue Description Comments Issue Type Priority Effort Added Comments Owner 107 Query Tool View webclient will continue polling until the Query … ’ folder from which a result came. (perhaps as a right-click). Missing functionality 2 = Medium 3 113 Query Tool View flashing boxes at the bottom of the group
    i2b2 Web Client / … / Web Client HomeOct 25, 2010
  10. WebClient_WorkList_10-19-2010.xls

ID Category Issue Description Comments Issue Type Priority Effort Added Comments Owner 107 Query Tool View webclient will continue polling until the Query … ’ folder from which a result came. (perhaps as a right-click). Missing functionality 2 = Medium 3 113 Query Tool View flashing boxes at the bottom of the group
    i2b2 Web Client / … / Web Client HomeOct 22, 2010