Search

Help

Page 20 of 23. Showing 221 results (0.012 seconds)

1. 345. Import Standardterminologies

ICD-10 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ICD-10 is the 10th revision of the International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems
  2. 1.6.00 Release Notes

for a problem found or it may be a change to existing code but not related to a problem. Licensing i2b2 licensing information Trademarks
    Release ManagementOct 11, 2011
  3. Weekly Meeting Minutes

for Appliance.  Still some problem with SHRINE Topic. 4) Ketty's Anti-hypertensives are now on BioPortal.  Getting Meds into NCBO is now possible.  Design … this afternoon.  Peter can copy Ketty on that.  The paths changed for a lot of concepts which creates problems. 12/20/2011 On the call: Rob Wynden, Bob Hink, Ketty
    Health Ontology MapperApr 10, 2012
  4. 1.6.04 Release Notes

Any changes that are not considered an enhancement will be included in this section. This may be a fix for a problem found or it may be a change to existing code but not related to a problem. Licensing i2b2 licensing information Trademarks Trademark information
    Release ManagementJul 24, 2012
  5. AUG Email 2012-Dec

more so than network problems. That's why i2b2 and other translational informatics seems pretty well suited to the cloud (amazon or rackspace). The space … to handle the 90 year through generalization, not shifting. Have to run, but it sounds like your problem could be solved by: i) running a check on if the individual
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupMar 19, 2013
  6. AUG Email 2011-Dec

is mapped to OracleXE. I need to check JBOSS port/services... Could this be problem? Peter From: Peter Beninato [beninato.ohsu] Sent: Wednesday, December 28 … with i2b2 1.4 I think I found the problem, and it's on our end. It looks like we migrated our workplace data but not our QT tables from our 1.4 installation
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupJan 12, 2012
  7. AUG Email 2012-Jan

difference. I recall a problem like this in the past – perhaps something to do with the curl libraries on the newly configured machine?? Curl is installed … we have had to think about to get past similar problems between the keyboard and chair. Most of the time, I found a flaw in our validation test concealing
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupMar 29, 2012
  8. 260. i2b2 Wizard quick start

console (http://localhost/admin http://localhost/admin). It is also recommended to use LDAP authentication, which circumvents this problem. The next step
  9. Data Science Bundle (alpha version!)

of supported operating systems. They are provided for a fresh clean installation of the operating system and can be amended and re-launched in case of problems (e.g
    Bundles and CDMFeb 04, 2021
  10. 1.7.09c Release Notes

on the local i2b2 side. This causes a problem when users re-run the query as they will receive different results because the constraint no longer exists. Error
    Release ManagementMay 09, 2018