Search

Help

Page 19 of 23. Showing 221 results (0.008 seconds)

1. 331. General

view after restart. Closing the import browser view and reopening the view in the view menu solves the problem. Menu Views Show View Here you find all IDRT
  2. S2: i2b2 & SHRINE - Clinical Studies, Trials, & Feasibility

London Overview of cancer clinical trial accrual problem TriNetX Clinical Research Network and Jefferson University's participation
    EventsJul 13, 2016
  3. Web Client JavaScript Namespaces

references of any modal forms used by the View A single CSS file should only be specified here because of problems caused by Internet
    i2b2 Web ClientJun 15, 2012
  4. 1.6.04 Known Issues

are for modifiers and do work correctly. The problem is simply a labeling issue. We are currently working on the resolution for this issue. This is also an issue
    Release ManagementJul 24, 2012
  5. 1.6.05 Known Issues

are for modifiers and do work correctly. The problem is simply a labeling issue. We are currently working on the resolution for this issue. This is also an issue
    Release ManagementJul 24, 2012
  6. Troubleshooting Tips for i2b2 & SHRINE

i2b2. If you cannot get queries to run in your local i2b2 using the same i2b2 account that SHRINE uses, then the problem must be troubleshooted in i2b2, not SHRINE
  7. 1.6.09 Release Notes

will be included in this section. This may be a fix for a problem found or it may be a change to existing code but not related to a problem. Licensing … a problem with the efficiency of running a query and did not affect the results returned. STATUS/RESOLUTION: This issue has been resolved. A temp table
    Release ManagementSep 26, 2013
  8. AUG Email 2011-Jul

: Some information Addtional information on the date problem. It appears it may be an internationalization issue. I was wondering if any of our other European … , i2b2 searches for new features but I have an error message after a few second which says : "Network connection problems encountered during search". When I clik
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupJan 12, 2012
  9. SMART Data Model

Problems/Diagnoses SNOMED ICD9 Medications RXNORM NDC Lab Tests NA* LOINC Demographics sp
    SMARTApr 24, 2012
  10. Text search in i2b2

will be presented to the user, the STRING tag will cause the following box to be presented: untitled.JPG   Note that the "Family History Problem" is a concept code
    i2b2 Developer's ForumDec 16, 2011