Search

Help

Page 18 of 23. Showing 221 results (0.034 seconds)

1. 9.8 Verify Ontology Installation

Log into the Web Client and Workbench The best "sanity check" you can do is to log into the i2b2 Web Client and Workbench. If there is a problem
  2. AUG Email 2011-Jun

now to view the observation data? Has anyone else encountered this problem? Regards, Mike NEXT EMAIL From: Mendis, Michael E. Sent: Wednesday, June … encountered this problem? Regards, Mike NEXT EMAIL From: John Kilian Sent: Monday, June 27, 2011 9:18 AM To: Nick Holden; Ketty Mobed Cc: i2b2 AUG Members
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupJan 12, 2012
  3. 1.6.07 Release Notes

will be included in this section. This may be a fix for a problem found or it may be a change to existing code but not related to a problem. Licensing i2b2 … > in the XML request message. The problem would only occur if the modifier was a child of another modifier (folder). In this instance the <item_key
    Release ManagementOct 03, 2014
  4. AUG Email 2012-Mar

- v1.6.03 - Less than 10 - Query Status , Previous Query Hi, I think problem is related to caching in browser. If I can't resolve, I make another post. Fyi … doesn't solve the problem, I assume that i2b2 doesn't close some connections ... Regards Sebastian Von: members+bncCJnupqLOBxCy8Zv7BBoEtvQp3w.i2b2aug
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupJun 20, 2012
  5. AUG Email 2012-Oct

their problem lists.    DanC just started bringing in subfolder concepts below ICD9 in our i2b2 ontology in an earlier release in September when we also added … that i2b2 might be a useful tool in the exercise to review terminology use for the problem list, orderables/ordersets, and nursing flowsheets.   As a fallback
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupMar 19, 2013
  6. AUG Email 2012-Jul

wrote: Hi, We are running the i2b2 webclient v1.6.04 under a Java Web Application off of Tomcat.  The problem is we need to convert the php based proxy file … 2 gave results bigger than A and B Dan, I read your description of the problem and read through the generated SQL.  I think the functionality that you or your
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupMar 19, 2013
  7. AUG Email 2011-Mar

; Peter Beninato Subject: Re: web client patient set doesn't display Thank you so much. 2011/3/7 Jack London Problem solved! Thank you Peter, Dan and Jim … Connolly 3/7/2011 11:34 AM On Mon, 2011-03-07 at 11:23 -0500, Jack London wrote: we set jboss server log to DEBUG on a VM machine and recreated the problem
  8. AUG Email 2011-Oct

client generates incorrect SQL I found the source of the problem. I introduced the typo in the metadata table for the ontology. Specifically, in C_COLUMNNAME I … , 2011 2:45 PM To: i2b2 AUG Members Subject: Odd UI issue We seem to have an odd UI problem, it only seems to occur with one user and not all of the time
  9. 1.6.06 Release Notes

will be included in this section. This may be a fix for a problem found or it may be a change to existing code but not related to a problem. Licensing i2b2 … into it to go to any other pages. The problem only occurs when using the plus / minus sign next to the name it will not occur if you click on the name. STATUS
    Release ManagementSep 05, 2012
  10. 1.6.05 Release Notes

will be included in this section. This may be a fix for a problem found or it may be a change to existing code but not related to a problem. Licensing … . The problem only occurs when using the plus / minus sign next to the name it will not occur if you click on the name. STATUS/RESOLUTION: This issue has been
    Release ManagementJul 24, 2012