Search

Help

Page 17 of 23. Showing 221 results (0.009 seconds)

1. 9.4 Configuration

as an Administrator. If you do not have the appropriate access you will have problems running the scripts. Step 1: Change working directory The first
  2. 1.6.08 Release Notes

will be included in this section. This may be a fix for a problem found or it may be a change to existing code but not related to a problem. Licensing … a simple select statement. It is important to note that this issue only caused a problem with the efficiency of running a query and did not affect the results
    Release ManagementSep 26, 2013
  3. AUG Email 2011-Apr

and UHC benchmarking We've loaded the diagnoses (ICD9) from Epic which are clinician entered. These diagnoses mainly derive from the problem lists or as reasons … mainly derive from the problem lists or as reasons for ordering. This data goes back to Nov 2007. Most of this information is inpatient, cancer center
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupJan 12, 2012
  4. AUG Email 2011-Nov

, and sharing learned experiences. Your last question is a good one, as the most common response to a problem is "what does the log say?". The Jboss log on the VM will provide you with a lot of information regarding the problems you're seeing, although the information may seem a little cryptic at first until you become more
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupJan 12, 2012
  5. 1.5.00 Release Notes

an enhancement will be included in this section. This may be a fix for a problem found or it may be a change to existing code but not related to a problem
    Release ManagementOct 03, 2014
  6. 2.0.01 Release Notes

significant one being a problem with the i2b2 Workbench not running on newer apple machines. Since the problem is with a third-party software and out of the hands
    i2b2 WorkbenchOct 16, 2017
  7. 346. Import from MDR

Summary A common problem while integrating data sets from heterogeneous sources in a Data Warehouse is to provide a mapping of data not only on a syntactical level, but also on a semantical level. In i2b2, every instance of an observation_fact has an association to an instance of a concept in concept_dimension. i2b2
  8. 10.9 Verify CRC Installation

into the Web Client and Workbench The best "sanity check" you can do is to log into the i2b2 Web Client and Workbench. If there is a problem with the CRC cell
  9. 722. Naming concepts and folders

A and a leaf on level A+1. Another problem is that i2b2 sorts all folders alphabetically, therefore mixing up the natural order which might result
  10. 11.8 Verify Workplace Installation

. If there is a problem with the Workplace cell you will see an error in the Workplace view. The communication with the PM and other cells does differ slightly when logging