Search

Help

Page 16 of 23. Showing 221 results (0.006 seconds)

1. 10.4 Configuration

are logged into the Windows Command Prompt as an Administrator. If you do not have the appropriate access you will have problems running the scripts
  2. SMART i2b2

within i2b2. We have created a new i2b2 cell ('the SMART cell') that exposes the SMART API for various types of data including medications, problems
    SMARTApr 03, 2013
  3. WISE Plugin Home

also find them useful in their institutions. Please don't hesitate to contact us concerning any questions or problems. Thanks. wise umms
  4. 4.5 Deployment

to replace %ANT_HOME% with the full path to your Ant directory. Provided there were no problems running the script you will see Build Successful when the script
  5. Features Requested

questions or problems. Thanks. Migrated to Confluence 4.0
    ExportXLSApr 03, 2013
  6. Home

or problems. Thanks.         Navigate space     umms fair university_of_massachusetts_medical_school webclient plugins
  7. SQL Server Connections close unexpectedly

With the introduction of i2b2 1.7 and the upgrade of the underlying software components (i.e. JBoss 4.2.2 to JBoss 7), some users have reported receiving connection errors when using cells that query data from Sql Server databases. The problem may present itself in various ways, but many times shows up
    i2b2 Developer's ForumFeb 09, 2014
  8. 726. Miscellaneous

with regards to usability. Multi-axial hierarchies i2b2 has no support for multi-axial hierarchies. This causes problems for a number of post-coordinated
  9. 13.4 Configuration

not have the appropriate access you will have problems running the scripts. Step 1: Change working directory The first step in the cell configuration
  10. 1. Deployment

then you will need to replace %ANT_HOME% with the full path to your Ant directory. Provided there were no problems running the script you will see Build