Search

Help

Page 14 of 23. Showing 221 results (0.009 seconds)

1. AUG Email 2011-Jan

, January 28, 2011 8:39 AM To: Wei,Xintao; i2b2 AUG MembersSubject: RE: I2B2 installation problem Xintao, Try edu.harvard.i2b2.crc.applicationdir=C … AM To: i2b2 AUG Members Subject: I2B2 installation problem Hi, I am installing I2B2 server 1.5.2 to Windows Server 2008 with SQL server 2005. I have
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupJan 12, 2012
  2. i2b2-on-OMOP With ENACT-OMOP Ontology v4.1

scripts. This can cause problems during ETL. i2b2: You will be installing i2b2 as explained in the installation guide. Follow the chapters
  3. Software Release 2.0.01

software that has been released is 2.0.01. This release includes some improvements and fixes many issues, the most significant one being a problem with the i2b2 Workbench not running on newer apple machines. Since the problem is with a third-party software and out of the hands of the i2b2 community we have decided to create
    i2b2 WorkbenchJun 20, 2022
  4. 1.6.01 Release Notes

an enhancement will be included in this section. This may be a fix for a problem found or it may be a change to existing code but not related to a problem
    Release ManagementNov 03, 2011
  5. 1.6.03 Known Issues

Known Issues for i2b2 Version 1.6.03 This document outlines issues that are known to be a problem when installing or running version 1.6.03 of the i2b2 … refers to LAB tests instead of modifiers. The constraints are for modifiers and do work correctly. The problem is simply a labeling issue. We are currently working
    Release ManagementMar 20, 2012
  6. 1.6.01 Known Issues

Known Issues for i2b2 Version 1.6.01 This document outlines issues that are known to be a problem when installing or running version 1.6.01 of the i2b2 … Modifier Value window refers to LAB tests instead of modifiers. The constraints are for modifiers and do work correctly. The problem is simply a labeling issue
    Release ManagementNov 03, 2011
  7. SETL

encounter notes, problem list, medication list, and demographics are supported. More information available soon. Software release and related tools Our
  8. SHRINE Home

helps researchers overcome one of the greatest problems in population-based research: Compiling large groups of well-characterized patients. Qualified
    SHRINEJun 28, 2011
  9. Virtual Machine

, Problems List App, Cardiac Risk App, Blood Pressure Centiles App, and Got Statins App) Downloads File Name File Size Description
    SMARTJun 11, 2012
  10. 5.5 Deployment

to set this variable then you will need to replace %ANT_HOME% with the full path to your Ant directory. Provided there were no problems running