Search

Help

Page 13 of 27. Showing 270 results (0.044 seconds)

1. HOM-Installation-Document.doc

upgrade info for HOM and patch install instructions for Observation Fact View Prakash Lakshminarayanan04/02/20101.2Updated with SQL Server conversion notes … 1.4Added support for NDC codes and writing to filePrakash Lakshminarayanan06/18/20101.4.1Removed patch for Observation Fact ViewPrakash Lakshminarayanan
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeNov 01, 2011
  2. AMIA 2020 Workshop Introduction.pdf

identifiers for (2) i2b2 used for Big Clinical Data 4 Enabled by Star Schema Binary Tree start search Patient-Concept FACTS patient_key concept_key start_date … numeric_value textual_value abnormal_flag 3100 million .25 .04450 6.4 Concept DIMENSION Encounter DIMENSION Patient-Concept FACTS Patient DIMENSION Practitioner
  3. I2B2_Webclient_Help_Documentation_7_28_23.pdf

Choose the relationship between the query panels. The default timing is independent. 1. Independent o The items (facts) can occur at any time … in their history. 24 2. Same Financial Encounter o The items (facts) occur during the same visit (financial encounter). o When this is selected, individual
  4. Re: AUG Email 2011-Oct

to represent gut, discuss your amazing feelings simple fact girls need to beautify and moreover glorify //www.louissaleonline.combwww.louissaleonline.com/b/url
  5. AUG2016_Herrick-Phillips.pdf

Set Matrix How the Remote Hive Returns Queries SUBQUERY CRC Already Extracted Features (i2b2 Fact Table) Extract Features As Needed Pa Pb Pc How the Central
  6. C_TABLENAME

The _C_TABLENAME_ is the name of the dimension table that holds the metadata to fact linkings. Typical entries will be CONCEPT_CD, PATIENT_NUM, ENCOUNTER_NUM, or PROVIDER_ID.
    Server (Cells) DesignSep 04, 2018
  7. releaseNotes_1710.pdf

Highlights Querying multiple observation fact tables Support for the OMOP Common Data Model (CDM) Minor bug fixes – see release notes for details 1.7.09 Release Summary The standard i2b2 star schema only allows for one fact table, the observation_fact table. We have heard from the community there is a need to be able
    Release Management / … / 1.7.10 Release NotesMay 14, 2018
  8. Research data request life cycle (2).doc

by the IDR, the fact that the PHI data is derived from the IDR will have a significant impact on the researcher’s interaction with these systems. For example … (and in fact it is), practical considerations usually (but not always) lead to doing it as a separate step. The size of the cohorts involved and the need to use
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeDec 20, 2010
  9. i2b2_1602_infinidb_port.xls

fact view implementation 18 C:\Projects\i2b2-1.6-RC3\edu.harvard.i2b2.crc\src\server\edu\harvard\i2b2\crc\dao\pdo\input\SQLServerFactRelatedQueryHandler.java … \harvard\i2b2\crc\dao\pdo\ObservationFactDao.java No change required Prakash Obs fact view implementation 20 C:\Projects\i2b2-1.6-RC3\edu.harvard.i2b2.crc\src
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeMar 20, 2012
  10. C_FACTTABLECOLUMN

The _C_FACTTABLECOLUMN_ is the name of a key in the fact table (OBSERVATION_FACT) that links to the dimension code we are querying for. Typical entries will be CONCEPT_CD, PATIENT_NUM, ENCOUNTER_NUM, or PROVIDER_ID.
    Server (Cells) DesignSep 04, 2018