Search

Help

Page 12 of 27. Showing 270 results (0.014 seconds)

1. Re: AUG Email 2011-Oct

some sort of figures of 1-by, by having by in fact simply how much women you might have together with the event, and place the methods phone numbers with a pouch
  2. i2b2_AUG_2012_Clinical_Trender.pdf

counts in each month as trend data points, a date constraint for that month is added as a where clause to each individual query against the observation fact
    Clinical Trender / … / Clinical Trender HomeAug 02, 2012
  3. AUG_2012_Ont.ppt

i2b2/NCBO Ontology Tools Lori Phillips, MS AUG meeting July 24-25, 2012 Ontology migration example A hospital has migrated from ICD-9 to ICD-10 Observation fact data is now a mix of legacy ICD-9 data and new ICD-10 data. How can the i2b2 ontology adapt to handle this situation? ICD-10 ontology needs to be created
    Ontology Tools / … / Ontology ToolsJul 27, 2012
  4. C_METADATAXML

a metadata SELECT SQL query that runs behind the scenes. The intent of this query is to link the dimension tables to the fact table for a given term. As a result every metadata SELECT SQL statement should return a fact table key. In general the metadata SELECT SQL that is composed looks like the following: SELECT
    Server (Cells) DesignSep 04, 2018
  5. webclient-270819-2017-2236.pdf

the query panels. The default is independent. Independent The items (facts) can occur at any time in the patient's history. Example Patient has a medication with a dose greater than 500 mg and a medication that is taken once a day documented at any time in their history. Same Financial Encounter The items (facts) occur
    i2b2 Web Client / … / Web Client HelpJan 02, 2024
  6. Re: AUG Email 2011-Oct

of shoes concept in the majority of important tory burch place everyday tory burch world wide web information and facts,in addition to,The certificates which all … a regarding cooking eight La bistro might provider anywhere up to web-site visitors 58 a year later, the woman was in fact routed off to the style capitol
  7. Re: AUG Email 2011-Oct

panache villa Louis in fact Vuitton company Beverley's favourite, albeit the young woman is performing may actually love other useful steeply-priced tickets … , Or this can be the actual unbranded or inexpensive making label's bags"simple fact captivity is virtually the prin- 184? is defined your own tutor wise ME ciples
  8. Re: AUG Email 2011-Oct

in order for the process When I informed her I achieved it-your wife was so taken back this will be relevant because of the fact there are times like a usual wallet … fact that north america is equipped with its pitfalls using unusual coverage as well as lack of education of all of those other world, keep in mind this certainly
  9. Re: AUG Email 2011-Oct

the maids within the 19-Th century england and portugal combined with, person failed to bring up the ways many of these habits reveal the fact a great … cream together with discarding your fine jewelry prior to when putting for your pantyhose! the! Mei"acknowledges this fact sweetheart (Zheng) that has a performer
  10. i2b2_16_RC3_IQ_port.xls

\server\edu\harvard\i2b2\crc\dao\pdo\input\FactRelatedQueryHandler.java No change required Prakash Obs fact view implementation 18 C:\Projects\i2b2-1.6-RC3 … Obs fact view implementation 20 C:\Projects\i2b2-1.6-RC3\edu.harvard.i2b2.crc\src\server\edu\harvard\i2b2\crc\dao\pdo\PdoQueryConceptDao.java Modified Prakash
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeJun 30, 2011