[WEBCLIENT-64] Can't drop previous temporal query into query tool if span of time defined in query Created: 12/Aug/14 Updated: 04/Nov/14 Resolved: 04/Nov/14
|Project:||i2b2 Web Client|
|Component/s:||CRC Cell, Web Client|
|Reporter:||Janice Donahoe||Assignee:||Janice Donahoe|
|Remaining Estimate:||Not Specified|
|Time Spent:||Not Specified|
|Original Estimate:||Not Specified|
|i2b2 Sponsored Project/s:||
|Affects Web Browser/s:||
All Web Browsers
|Reproduction Notes:|| Steps to Reproduce:
1. In the Query Tool select Define sequence of Events at Temporal Constraint.
2. Add concept to Define population in which event occurs.
3. Add concept to Event 1 and Event 2.
4. Go to the Define order of events page.
5. Define the order in which the events are to occur.
6. Click on the check box next to By and enter a value like 3 and select either days or months.
7. Run the query.
8. Once the query finishes, click on the Clear button in the Query tool.
9. The Query tool view will clear and return to the default settings.
10. Drag the temporal query you just ran from the previous query view and drop it into the query tool view.
11. Notice Loading appears and the Web Client freezes.
|Testing Notes:|| Tested with build 1.7.04.0002 and it is partially working. Prior to this build the issue would happen if a "Span of Time" was defined OR if more than two events were defined.
This is now working if more than two events are defined.
If a span of time is defined, the web client is no longer hanging but the concepts are not being populated into the query tool. The panels are blank for all the events and the defined population. The order of events is defaulting correctly.
I also noticed in the latest build that the span of time is not removed when clearing the query.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE THE TWO OUTSTANDING ISSUES:
1. Run a temporal query in which a span of time (BY / AND) is defined on the Define Order of Events tab.
2. Click on the Clear button to reset the Query Tool to the defaults.
3. Go back to the Define Order of Events tab and notice that the Span from the query you just ran is still defaulting. The span will remain even if you drag over another previous temporal query that didn't have a span defined. Users have to go to the tab and manually remove it.
4. After clearing the Query Tool, drag the previous temporal query that you ran in the first step to the Query Tool.
5. Notice the Query Name displays correctly but the items do not default in any of the panels for any of the tabs.
This has been tested in the latest build and it is now working correctly. Previous temporal queries can be used in the Query tool regardless of how many events, temporal relationships, or span of time is defined on the original query.
|Build Number (Fixed):||1.7.04.0004|
The web client will "hang" when you drag a previous temporal query from the previous query view to the query tool view if the temporal query has a span of time defined.
The "Span of Time" is defined on the Define Order of Events tab by checking By / And and entering a constraint.
By > 3 months
|Comment by Janice Donahoe [ 13/Aug/14 ]|
|This also appears to be a problem if more than two events are defined.|