[WEBCLIENT-63] Temporal Queries: Wrong description is displaying in the list of constraints for "On or After" Created: 16/Jul/14 Updated: 03/Sep/14 Resolved: 13/Aug/14
|Project:||i2b2 Web Client|
|Reporter:||Janice Donahoe||Assignee:||Janice Donahoe|
|Remaining Estimate:||Not Specified|
|Time Spent:||Not Specified|
|Original Estimate:||Not Specified|
|i2b2 Sponsored Project/s:||
|Affects Web Browser/s:||
All Web Browsers
|Reproduction Notes:|| This can be reproduced in our development environments as well as the public web client on the i2b2 website.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log into the i2b2 Web Client.
2. In the Query Tool, select "Define Sequence of Events" at Temporal Constraint.
3. Select " Define order of events" from the drop down list below Temporal Constraint.
4. The temporal relationship page will display.
5. Between each of the events there is a drop down list that allows you to define the constraint between the two events.
6. Click on this drop down list and you will see the list of constraints in which the second one is mislabeled.
|Testing Notes:||Tested and appears to be working correctly. Verified the correct constraint is being sent in the XML message.|
In the Web Client, when defining a temporal constraint users have the ability to select different constraint options on the "Defining order of events" page. Currently, one of the options that is appearing in the list is displaying the wrong description which can be misleading to users.
Options currently displayed:
On Or After
Occurs On Or After
The second option labeled "On Or After" is mislabeled. It should display "Occurs On or Before".
|Comment by Janice Donahoe [ 12/Aug/14 ]|
We have also changed the label for Equals. The correct label is now "Occurs Simultaneously With".
The order in which they appear has also been modified. Here is how the operators will appear in the drop down list.
Occurs On or Before
Occurs Simultaneously With
Occurs On or After