[WEBCLIENT-237] New Simple Temporal Query mode Created: 07/Mar/18 Updated: 25/Apr/18 Resolved: 10/Apr/18
|Project:||i2b2 Web Client|
|Σ Remaining Estimate:||Not Specified||Remaining Estimate:||Not Specified|
|Σ Time Spent:||Not Specified||Time Spent:||Not Specified|
|Σ Original Estimate:||Not Specified||Original Estimate:||Not Specified|
Controller, View, and HTML UI are added for Simple Temporal Query (TQS) by David Wang
1. Simple Temporal Query (TQS) mode is added to i2b2.
- Added a number of temporal query-specific files to /cells/CRC
- Added supporting assets to /cells/CRC/assets
- A number of 1.709c files in /cells/CRC are modified to include TQS
- TQS now uses the new ModLab platform (no changes was made to the platform)
- Query report for TQS is functional
- Context menu for TQS is functional
- Added methods to swtich between SIMPLE and ADVANCED (original) temporal query UI
- Tutorial for TQS is functional
2. Bug fixes:
- fixed a bug where drop down menu for query timing and temporal query is displaying a bouding box that does not bound the choices (too short)
- fixed a bug where choices in the same drop down box are not highlighting correctly when mousing over.
- fixed a bug where "Switch to Simple Temporal Query" button still says 'beta'
modified ONT_sdx_CONCPT.js to prevent 'undefined' showing up for valued/modifier concepts title sin panels
|Comment by Janice Donahoe [ 10/Apr/18 ]|
|New feature is done and testing completed. The new simple temporal query mode will be included in the 1.7.10 release.|